Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 12, 2015
I'm 14 months into ownership, and the slippers were good while they lasted.

I got a tip from another amazon user to order 1 size smaller than you need, which i did and was very grateful to hear. I'm a 10 shoe and I ordered a 9, and them ended up fitting quite well.

I wear them every day in the winter, and not at all in the summer, so I've basically had them for 8 months of active use. Well, the right shoe now has a huge hole in it, and I'm looking for ways to repair it.

In addition, the 'shoe laces' have to constantly be re-tied. They come lose quite easily. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of an annoyance.

I've been on the search for my 'forever' pair of slippers for a while, and I heard good things about this brand from a friend. I'm more than willing to pay a premium if I think a pair of slippers will last me a long time. I was hoping for much longer durability on these, but looks like I'll keep looking for that forever pair of slippers.

They seem to be a good choice for the casual user who wants a name brand and will use them gently. If you are going to wear them daily, and are looking for a hard sole slipper that will last a long time, I'd look elsewhere.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 25, 2015
I've been wearing these slippers for very many years. I've worn them inside and outside and the quality has been good, although my last couple of pairs didn't seem to last quite as long.

I'm more disturbed by the changes to the way they measure size. For all those years, I've worn size 9, but my last pair felt larger. So I ordered another pair in size 8, which fit perfectly. So I compared the size 8 to some of my older size 9 shoes and they were identical. The most recent "size 9" was nearly an inch longer. I know I'm not confusing the sizes because the tags are still readable in all the shoes. The part numbers are all the same, and the sizes are clearly visible.
on May 9, 2016
I love the light colored version but the chocolate version has soles which have been dyed with a brown dye that has bled out and ruined my light colored carpets. I am guessing that they "saved money" by taking the light colored moccasins and dying them chocolate rather than molding a dark plastic sole for the chocolate version.
review image
I love Minnetonka slippers and won't ever buy anything else. I'd still be wearing my last pair but the rubber sole split on the inside heel on my right side so had to throw them out. Tried to fix with silicon but it didn't adhere well for long. They were about 6 years old and in need of replacement anyway. These new ones felt tight and narrow but actually, they are perfect for the long run and will loosen up so don't be concerned about what may feel like a tight fit as they will relax. They are so comfortable and warm but not too warm. You can wear them outside because of the rubber sole. My favorite slippers and I am glad I discovered them years ago.
review image
on September 7, 2017
Loves these. Wear them sporadically when I’m at my parent’s house, at my apt I wear softsole mocs by Minnetonka. They last a long time. I've probably had them for almost 3 years, and still not time for new ones. Been wearing these kind of Mocs for probably 10 years and I've tried Lands' End's and they're not as good as Minnetonka at all. Get these if you're in the market for mocs.

I do like the soft sole better. An 11 in softsole is a little smaller than the hardsole, and fits my wide 10.5 foot perfectly. The 11 in hardsole is just a tad big on me. But still love these.
on November 4, 2016
I compared these to my existing Minnetonka mocs, same size, and they were 1/4 inch longer. They slide up and down my heel and the toe is not tapered as was the last pair. The tongue is also longer. I was not happy with my purchase, and I have been buying these mocs for years.
Also, I wish Minnetonka would STOP putting their label on the inside bottom near the heel. This is completely unnecessary, and annoying to rub the bottom of your foot against.
on August 10, 2017
I bought a pair of those 6 years ago, and they were wearing out, so I ordered a new pair. They've changed their sizing, these are the exact same size as my old pair, but they are a bit too large. I have to tighten the "laces" to the point where they're squeezing my foot to keep my heel from slipping out. Another added bonus is the Minnetonka logo on inside sole. It bugs the heck out of my foot. My old pair was just pile, not label. I'm considering returning these, even though I've worn them for a few days.
on February 2, 2018
I purchased these shoes for a relative and he loves them. He is elderly, quite large and has mobility issues as well as problems with his feet, and these shoes are the only ones that work for him. He has tried others, including high-priced slippers from a major online retailer, but none work as well for him as these. The fleece lining provides comfort, while the sturdy rubber sole provides the stability he needs. He has gone through about three pair over the last couple of years because he wears them 24/7. I decided to keep a new pair on hand so when the ones he is currently using wear out I have a pair on hand immediately to give to him. (Shipping time is very short, but he doesn't usually tell me until he is in immediate need of a new pair.) Overall, they are great slippers! I will definitely purchase again!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 14, 2018
Perfect! My son loves them!! We saw these at a lot of stores during our cross country trip this past summer, and I felt bad for not getting them for my son when he wanted a pair. As such, I was happy to surprise him with these for Christmas. It worked out well, because I got them for a much better price here!! :) He loves them And wears them every day. So far, they are standing up to wear and time really well! I just took that picture today, so that is after a few months of wear. I definitely highly recommend them! And by the way, he has wide feet, and they fit great!
review imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 8, 2016
I bought these to replace some similar UGGs. These are disappointing in that the product label runs under the arch of your foot and is uncomfortable. You can't just pull them out as they are glued in. I had to carefully cut the 3 inch long label out while trying not to cut off too much of the liner. They also don't have nearly the cushion of the UGG moccasins and I don't like to wear these for more than an hr or so at a time. Wish I would have just spent the extra money and gotten the same UGGs as before.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.