Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2017
I purchased these to replace a pair given to me as a present several years ago. The old ones provided good service until they just wore out. I anticipate these to do the same...very comfortable and well made. My only complaint it that they don't come in half sizes. 9 is too small, 10 is a little big. Love them otherwise and would recommend.
on June 15, 2017
Love these shoes are great. They were just a little snug for wide shoes but it won't take much for the to stretch, probably a better a little snug than too big.
on September 5, 2016
These were actually a replacement size ( 9 Wide) for original size received as gift (9 Reg). Was able to return gifted pair to Amazon on a gift receipt as they were a bit narrow and reordered corrected size. Was a bit hesitant on the "faux" fur lining promoting sweating but they breath ok.....close to natural lambs wool. Hope to wear them out over several years !
on August 5, 2017
I really like my house shoes. They are a little warm with the temps in the low '70s when I get up, but this winter, they will be great. They are soft and feel substantial, not like a little fabric and some padding sewn on top of a thin sole.
on March 27, 2017
I ordered these slippers on a whim and wasn't disappointed. They are really comfortable the hardsole bottom makes them extra durable for walking around my high school's hallways and walking to and from class as well. My only critique is that the color is a bit on the orange side. More than I would like. I was expecting more of a coffee-brown, not orange-brown. Other than that, these are perfect!
on September 27, 2017
Bought these for husband who destroyed a pair of double soled slippers from LL Bean in less than a year. He wore the Bean slippers to take the dog out and walk in the yard. These appear to be made very well and hopefully will last longer.
on July 21, 2017
Love these slippers. A bit high on the price, but overall has lasted me a long time. I wear these every day, inside and outside and have served me well.

My only down fall is my dog loves them too much :)
on November 12, 2017
Husband likes these. Comfortable without breaking the bank. We’ll see how they hold up. Generally he likes his Bison leather ones. These don’t look as expensive, but still look like good quality. They fit perfect..
on April 21, 2017
Love these moccassins. I ordered them for my brother and my boyfriend, they both love them. Extremely comfortable and true to size. The fleece lining on the inside is very soft, and the rubber soles make them easy to wear when you're out and about. I own three pairs of Minnetonka moccasin's, and I won't buy them from another company. Wonderfully made!
on September 14, 2017
These may have seemed small but I think it was just that I had worn my last pair for so long,all the fluffy stuff was flattened out. My go to shoes for most of the day. The perfect slip on house shoe for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.