Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 6, 2017
I wear a size 16 so I was happy to find what I believed to be quality slippers in my hard to find size. All my happiness quickly disappeared as soon as opening these slippers.

These things are incredibly narrow and and the tops are short. About half the width of my foot and I don’t normally get wide shoes, they don’t even really make wide shoes for size 16. When your feet are this big of course they are wide. There is very little stretch to these so I couldn’t even wiggle my foot in. Length seemed fine holding my foot up to the sole.

The material felt soft and they appeared to be well built. But be careful with larger sizes. I can’t imagine any size 16 foot fitting in these they are so narrow. I couldn’t even get my hand in them flat. The tops were also only about 2” off the insole of the shoe. I can’t imagine what foot they used to model these after but it might have gotten ran over by a truck and then the flattened sides of the foot chopped off.
on September 13, 2017
It's not a super fluffy slipper for cold days, more like a house slipper for just keeping your toes from contacting cold wood floors. The fit is okay, but the pile lining doesn't cover up the sides of the shoe, so the skin rubs against your ankles. Probably won't buy again. Best to go with the sheepskin slippers that are very warm and more comfortable.
on November 22, 2014
My husband has been reluctant to wear slippers for years. We recently had our fairly new carpet cleaned and he volunteered to remove his shoes when he came in the house so he wouldn't make a mess by tracking in damp fir needles. I was vey appreciative but he commented that his feet were getting cold without his shoes on. I bought several pair of slippers, trying to find the right fit, warmth and style. These are the slippers that met all of the requirements and he loves them! The slippers are well made and very handsom. The best part is that his feet are warm and I don't have to vacuum nearly as often. :-) Thank you Minnetonka for comfy slippers, Amazon for your speedy delivery and great return policy and thank you to all of the reviewers who posted before and helped guild my selection.
on November 2, 2017
I purchased these to replace a pair given to me as a present several years ago. The old ones provided good service until they just wore out. I anticipate these to do the same...very comfortable and well made. My only complaint it that they don't come in half sizes. 9 is too small, 10 is a little big. Love them otherwise and would recommend.
on August 9, 2017
I fit comfortably into footwear size in the 9 to 10 range (I most commonly buy 9.5's). So I ordered a size 10 and they fit alright. There is about a thumb width between my toes and the front of the shoe, but they still fit snug enough that they don't feel too big. I think a size 9 would be too snug for me, so I'd order a 10 again when these wear out. Also, I am happy with the way these look; good quality.
on June 15, 2017
Love these shoes are great. They were just a little snug for wide shoes but it won't take much for the to stretch, probably a better a little snug than too big.
2 helpful votes
on August 27, 2017
I wanted a comfortable pair of moccassins to replace my current well-worn pair, that I wear
primarily inside the house as my most pleasurable and pliable means of indoor footwear.
No wonder Indians used this means of protecting their feet in a close-to-barefoot sort of way.
A size 11 for my 10 1/2 size feet with a sole to provide durability made a perfect fit.
on November 11, 2014
I lucked-out and bought a pair of these for $25.54 each, and they are GREAT moccasins for that price, no doubt, but they definitely run small by 1-1/2 to 2 full sizes. Like most folks, my two feet differ in measurement - they measure size 12 and size 12-1/2, respectively, and when I ordered a size 13, they were still too small, especially with socks.

So, if you're considering a pair of these, and you intend to wear them with socks (which I strongly recommend), I would suggest ordering 1-1/2 to 2 full sizes larger than your largest foot size. Socks aren't completely necessary, but your feet will definitely get toasty, and they're likely sweat, which will taint the fleece lining of these mocs.

NOTE: These are made of pure swede leather, and they don't wash very well, so a pair of washable socks will protect them nicely from the inevitable perspiration, and let you enjoy them for many more months or years than would otherwise be the case.
2 helpful votes
on September 5, 2016
These were actually a replacement size ( 9 Wide) for original size received as gift (9 Reg). Was able to return gifted pair to Amazon on a gift receipt as they were a bit narrow and reordered corrected size. Was a bit hesitant on the "faux" fur lining promoting sweating but they breath ok.....close to natural lambs wool. Hope to wear them out over several years !
on November 26, 2014
I literally put FAR more hours on my house slippers than my outside shoes (nice having a home office). Anyway, I was tired of slippers that wore out after 2 weeks. I have had these for a few weeks now, and they are as good as the day I first got them! All that memory foam stuff you commonly see turns into a paper thin worthless cardboard like "cushion" in a few days, so I purposefully did NOT want that again. These are standing up well, and I expect to get a full season out of them. Will buy again.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.