Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,306 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,345 reviews
on September 7, 2016
I love Minnetonka slippers and won't ever buy anything else. I'd still be wearing my last pair but the rubber sole split on the inside heel on my right side so had to throw them out. Tried to fix with silicon but it didn't adhere well for long. They were about 6 years old and in need of replacement anyway. These new ones felt tight and narrow but actually, they are perfect for the long run and will loosen up so don't be concerned about what may feel like a tight fit as they will relax. They are so comfortable and warm but not too warm. You can wear them outside because of the rubber sole. My favorite slippers and I am glad I discovered them years ago.
review image
on May 1, 2016
Let me begin my review by confirming that I bought these slippers for my husband; and after two failed attempts at buying him what I'd thought were Minnesota slippers identical to the ones he'd been wearing for "forever", I was really concerned at the reception the latest attempt would receive.. So it is with a sense of relief, and satisfaction I am pleased to confirm that these slippers were a hit right out of the box!! This time I had made a change in colour , from a lighter tan/camel shade to what I thought might be a better colour to make the transition from indoors to out, without looking too "slipper-like". I also opted for a wider fit, because I'd noticed my husband's feet seemed to have spread somewhat with age - or p'raps it is just that he's walking differently. Whatever, these slippers have been extremely well received, and yours truly got a gold star for her trouble!
on April 2, 2017
Perhaps my favorite thing is that the laces are mostly exposed around the sides and back of the slipper. This means that I can actually replaces laces when/if they break, unlike so many cheaper moccasin slippers where the lace goes into a long tube, making it nearly impossible.

Size: My left foot is about a 11.75 and my right is about an 11.5. I was concerned that they'd be too loose, especially the right one. Fortunately they change size well by adjusting the laces, albeit with a small amount of visible looseness on the sides.
on June 5, 2017
They fit to size, are comfortably padded inside, and have a nice sole that makes them great for letting the dogs out.
on May 10, 2017
I have owned several pairs of Minnetonka Sheep Skin Slippers over the years. Thought I would give the Pile Lined a try. They seem to run a tad bit larger than the sheep skin. Not too much but a little. I still like the sheep skin better but I think these might hold up a little better on the outside. Overall I love them. Will probably buy sheep skin for my next pair.... but these are nice, especially for the price.
on April 20, 2017
More expensive than the others listed, but the quality is excellent and they are very comfortable. As with almost all moccasins using leather laces, they work loose no matter what you do. My father-in-law told me he put a drop or two of super glue on the knots and they don't come loose. I tried that and it works great. They seem to be permanently knotted but can break the bond if you need to.
on May 8, 2016
I bought these to replace some similar UGGs. These are disappointing in that the product label runs under the arch of your foot and is uncomfortable. You can't just pull them out as they are glued in. I had to carefully cut the 3 inch long label out while trying not to cut off too much of the liner. They also don't have nearly the cushion of the UGG moccasins and I don't like to wear these for more than an hr or so at a time. Wish I would have just spent the extra money and gotten the same UGGs as before.
on August 12, 2017
I'm normally a size 11.5 for sneakers, 11 for shoes. These things were too narrow and too short at size 11, so I bumped up to the 12 and that was still too narrow. Surprisingly, the shoe lacked proper support too...just walking on hard pavement felt painful. Keep in mind these things are about twice the price of similar Rockport's, very disappointing.
on November 22, 2014
My husband has been reluctant to wear slippers for years. We recently had our fairly new carpet cleaned and he volunteered to remove his shoes when he came in the house so he wouldn't make a mess by tracking in damp fir needles. I was vey appreciative but he commented that his feet were getting cold without his shoes on. I bought several pair of slippers, trying to find the right fit, warmth and style. These are the slippers that met all of the requirements and he loves them! The slippers are well made and very handsom. The best part is that his feet are warm and I don't have to vacuum nearly as often. :-) Thank you Minnetonka for comfy slippers, Amazon for your speedy delivery and great return policy and thank you to all of the reviewers who posted before and helped guild my selection.
on August 9, 2017
I fit comfortably into footwear size in the 9 to 10 range (I most commonly buy 9.5's). So I ordered a size 10 and they fit alright. There is about a thumb width between my toes and the front of the shoe, but they still fit snug enough that they don't feel too big. I think a size 9 would be too snug for me, so I'd order a 10 again when these wear out. Also, I am happy with the way these look; good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.