Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 12, 2015
I'm 14 months into ownership, and the slippers were good while they lasted.

I got a tip from another amazon user to order 1 size smaller than you need, which i did and was very grateful to hear. I'm a 10 shoe and I ordered a 9, and them ended up fitting quite well.

I wear them every day in the winter, and not at all in the summer, so I've basically had them for 8 months of active use. Well, the right shoe now has a huge hole in it, and I'm looking for ways to repair it.

In addition, the 'shoe laces' have to constantly be re-tied. They come lose quite easily. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of an annoyance.

I've been on the search for my 'forever' pair of slippers for a while, and I heard good things about this brand from a friend. I'm more than willing to pay a premium if I think a pair of slippers will last me a long time. I was hoping for much longer durability on these, but looks like I'll keep looking for that forever pair of slippers.

They seem to be a good choice for the casual user who wants a name brand and will use them gently. If you are going to wear them daily, and are looking for a hard sole slipper that will last a long time, I'd look elsewhere.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 4, 2016
I compared these to my existing Minnetonka mocs, same size, and they were 1/4 inch longer. They slide up and down my heel and the toe is not tapered as was the last pair. The tongue is also longer. I was not happy with my purchase, and I have been buying these mocs for years.
Also, I wish Minnetonka would STOP putting their label on the inside bottom near the heel. This is completely unnecessary, and annoying to rub the bottom of your foot against.
Gift for my future wife's uncle and she says "Uncle loves them and wears them very often." I forget if it was a Christmas gift for him or birthday gift but either way the uncle enjoys the gift often and fits his feet perfectly. She also inform me that they fit so good never hurts his feet no matter how long wears them around the house. So if your looking for a great relaxing shoe to wear around the house then buy this item for your boyfriend, husband or male relative that could use a gift like this for his own collection, and trust me he will thank you for it.
on February 2, 2018
I purchased these shoes for a relative and he loves them. He is elderly, quite large and has mobility issues as well as problems with his feet, and these shoes are the only ones that work for him. He has tried others, including high-priced slippers from a major online retailer, but none work as well for him as these. The fleece lining provides comfort, while the sturdy rubber sole provides the stability he needs. He has gone through about three pair over the last couple of years because he wears them 24/7. I decided to keep a new pair on hand so when the ones he is currently using wear out I have a pair on hand immediately to give to him. (Shipping time is very short, but he doesn't usually tell me until he is in immediate need of a new pair.) Overall, they are great slippers! I will definitely purchase again!
on May 8, 2016
I bought these to replace some similar UGGs. These are disappointing in that the product label runs under the arch of your foot and is uncomfortable. You can't just pull them out as they are glued in. I had to carefully cut the 3 inch long label out while trying not to cut off too much of the liner. They also don't have nearly the cushion of the UGG moccasins and I don't like to wear these for more than an hr or so at a time. Wish I would have just spent the extra money and gotten the same UGGs as before.
on December 20, 2017
This is not a reflection of the seller, but the product - the Minnetonka Men's pile lined hardsole slipper. Minnetonka has always been my go to brand, but now i may be reconsidering. this particular model, the tongue is attached to the lower half of the shoe with what appears to be some fabric or weak lacing. after 4-5 times wearing these indoors, they started to rip. i do not have particularly wide feet or a high arch, and have NEVER had this problem with this brand before. apparently, it looks like they tried to cut some corners on shoe construction to save a few dollars, and without using a leather lacing method on the tongue - these slippers are basically useless. avoid at all costs.
review imagereview imagereview image
on February 7, 2018
These are the best house shoes ever made. When I first slipped them on, I was blown away by the ‘fluffiness’ comfort of them. I figured this would wear away the more I wore them. I was pleasantly suprised it has not!

I work from home, so I am in these most days. As long as it hasn’t rained I can handle most chores in them as well. The sole is waterproof, the leather is not.
on March 8, 2013
I have a hard time finding shoes which fit my feet correctly and are comfortable. I tried these on and my feet felt like they were in a fur heaven. They felt great.

These shoes are not an outdoor all-weather shoe. There are for walking about indoors or in a dry weather environment. These are a slip-on style which I plan on wearing these around home or on my sailboat.

My only concern with these moccasins is about how long they will last. I like wearing soft shoes and tennis shoes. But they usually don't last long on my feet. I suspect that these moccasins will have the same longevity.

Update August 29, 2016

I just purchased my 2nd pair of these. They feel great on my feet for general daily, non-work, activities.
I would not use these in a job environment. but for around the home, boat, or a run to the store, they are great.
review image
on May 10, 2017
I have owned several pairs of Minnetonka Sheep Skin Slippers over the years. Thought I would give the Pile Lined a try. They seem to run a tad bit larger than the sheep skin. Not too much but a little. I still like the sheep skin better but I think these might hold up a little better on the outside. Overall I love them. Will probably buy sheep skin for my next pair.... but these are nice, especially for the price.
on August 27, 2017
I wanted a comfortable pair of moccassins to replace my current well-worn pair, that I wear
primarily inside the house as my most pleasurable and pliable means of indoor footwear.
No wonder Indians used this means of protecting their feet in a close-to-barefoot sort of way.
A size 11 for my 10 1/2 size feet with a sole to provide durability made a perfect fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.