Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Top Contributor: Petson February 24, 2018
Purchased the Minnetonka Men's Nub Sole Moccasin as I assumed that men's would be wider than women's...that is not the case. These moccasins are extremely narrow. Due to being so narrow I did have to return the moccasins as they were not wearable. Also, the top of the insole of both shoes had large creases, appeared it had been glued on quickly and without care. Even if the moccasins had been wide enough, the creases would have been very irritating and uncomfortable on feet. Extremely narrow and insole poorly constructed.
on April 17, 2017
Very comfortable. Well made - the stitching holds together well; the interior is very nicely crafted leather and comfortable to wear barefooted. the sole is sturdy but I would not wear these as street shoes. they are great around the house and running to the end of the driveway to get the paper. They are moccasins and not shoes so they have no arch support.
on January 20, 2018
The moc is very comfortable and looks nice. It is somewhat narrow, but it is stretching (breaking in). It remains to be seen if the widening/stretching will be uncomfortable if it expands too far out over the sole. I like the traction the nubs provide on hardwood and other smooth floorings. I'd give them 5 stars except for the ill fitting narrowness.
on March 4, 2018
A well made moccasin made in the Dominican Republic. A nice grippy sole. However, the sizing is a bit off. I wear a men's size 8, and my past Minnetonka soft sole moccasin purchases have been a size 8 and the fit me well. Not these, however. The size 8 fit well as regards to width, but were too short, my big toe hit the front of the moc. I returned them and reordered an 8½. Those are a bit loose as regards to width in the heal, but the length is right. Added note - I wear this as a slipper with no socks.
on August 18, 2016
This is my second pair of these mocs. The first one finally wore out.. They are very comfortable when wearing socks but I find the leather inside lining uncomfortable for my bare feet. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality and fit.
on March 7, 2017
Great shoes overall but other reviews are correct in they run a little large. I wear a 10 1/2 men's in Nike, Vans, Brookes, and Toms so I ordered a 10. The 10 was still a bit too large on my but by adjusting the laces and made them work. Next time I'm going to order a 9 1/2 though.
on February 25, 2018
These are AWESOME - very comfortable and great for around the house - buy at least 1 and 1/2 sizes larger than you normally woiuld - I wear a size 9 and had to buy a size 10 1/2 to get them to fit properly - but other than that, I would highly reccomend these to anyone looking for a great pair of moccassins. Extremely well made, soft and supple but with a nice firm, hard rubber sole.
on December 5, 2016
I took another user's advice and ordered these a half-size smaller, which was good because they're still a little loose even with that in consideration. Still, these are very comfortable, classically stylish, and pretty tough to boot. I have been wearing these every day since I've gotten them and I even ride my bike to and from work with them on. No issues so far, seem to be of solid construction.
on January 26, 2018
Comfortable shoes, right out of the box.
They will loosen up a bit, as you wear them.

Do not walk around on anything but flat, smooth surfaces.
The soles of these shoes will not protect you from sharp rocks or other uneven walking surfaces.

These are really slippers, not shoes.
on January 11, 2018
I really do recommend getting 2 sizes smaller. My boyfriend is normally a size 10 in shoes which is what I ordered the first time around. Well they got here and were too big so we sent the back and ordered the 9.5 which were still to big! We decided not to return them because he really like the style of them and didn't want the hassle of having to send them back once more. Well now they are getting loose after being worn so once these ware out we will definitely be ordering size 9. Other than that, they are nice and can be worn not only inside but outside as well because they are durable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.