Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 16, 2013
These mocs look and feel great. They are soft and comfortable from the first moment you put them on. There is no break-in period with these. They do, however, tend to stretch with age, and you might have to tighten the laces every year or so. I also have a pair of driving Minnetonkas I purchased about 3 years ago, and I've had to snug them up a few times.

The insole is soft, the outer is perfectly finished, and the outer rubber sole is flexible, soft and grippy.

I have read several of the good and bad reviews on Minnetonkas purchased from Amazon's retailers. Some of you had trouble with the fit. I probably am an actual size 8.5 EE or EEE, but since never have the patience to hunt down 8.5 in double or triple wide sizes I wear size 9 in all my shoes and boots, and 9 has been my size for about 30 years. I also wear a 9mm heel lift on the right side, a suggestion from a chiropractor to even me out. These mocs fit perfectly, and my toes are right at the tip. Not too snug, just right. You might want to go a half-size over with these. Sometimes I buy size 9 shoes and I feel like my toes have a lot of room, but not these. These are perfect. And sometimes, like with my latest pair of Merrell sneaks, size 9 is pretty tight and I wish I had more room. Not every mfgr sizes shoes (or clothes) the same.
22 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 26, 2017
I bought the black Minnetonka Moccasin January 2017. They fit well and are comfortable. However these 4 months later the black dye is still coming off on my white sweat socks! I would suggest that if you are considering but this particular product. You should also consider this fact. However, to be fair. I have also bought the brown Minnetonka Moccasin and did not have a problem with the color coming off on my clothing.
So comfortable. The shoes came with an amusing bonus when my mom mistook me for wearing dress shoes and slacks--something I literally never do--when I was actually wearing these with black pajama pants. True story.
on November 16, 2015
Let me make one thing clear about my rating: these are really nice house shoes. Everyone has one foot that is usually about a 1/4 to 1/2 size larger than the other and that is the issue with the right shoe - slips up and down on my heal. I will try a heal insert for a little while around the house and see how it goes.
on September 11, 2017
I wasn't as big a fan of these as the leather sole, but my brother absolutely loves them so he received them from me. These are more akin to a boat shoe than a moccasin. 5 star because taste is subjective. These are high quality well made moccasins (boat/shoe)
on May 24, 2017
Reviewd some comments on this site before purchase, expect the shoes to run a bit large,
I usually wear US10 /UK 9 / JP28 for athletic shoes, M width J
ordered US9 this time, fit perfectly with no socks, a bit narrow at the widest part of my feet with noshow socks, but it may due to the fact that I should wear wide shoes instead of M size.

attached photo for reference
review image review image
on August 4, 2017
Great, VERY comfortable moccasin. Only problem is shoelace broke TWICE when I tied it (and I didn't use a lot of strength). I contacted Minnetonka customer service via email and am waiting for a reply to my request for replacement laces.
on August 18, 2016
Light weight and comfortable. Can be worn for short periods outside. Best to buy where you can try them on versus buying online. Seam on inside footbed running from heel towards toe on my right shoe is pulled too tight and forms a wrinkle which after wearing for a day starts to feel like a pebble in your shoe.
on July 21, 2017
Really like them. Only time will tell of their reliability. slightly bigger, but not enough to create a problem.
on August 27, 2014
After reading a couple of reviews online, I jumped the gun and finally got these. I read that it fit small, but was surprised to find out that it was HUGE. I'm a size US 9 = EU 42 in almost all my shoes, and the one I got fit like a 10.5. I was no longer able to send it back for a replacement since I had this sent overseas.

The shoe looked awesome though. I want to get another one but I'm hesitant to order online, until I get to fit it first.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.