Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 241 reviews
on October 16, 2013
These mocs look and feel great. They are soft and comfortable from the first moment you put them on. There is no break-in period with these. They do, however, tend to stretch with age, and you might have to tighten the laces every year or so. I also have a pair of driving Minnetonkas I purchased about 3 years ago, and I've had to snug them up a few times.

The insole is soft, the outer is perfectly finished, and the outer rubber sole is flexible, soft and grippy.

I have read several of the good and bad reviews on Minnetonkas purchased from Amazon's retailers. Some of you had trouble with the fit. I probably am an actual size 8.5 EE or EEE, but since never have the patience to hunt down 8.5 in double or triple wide sizes I wear size 9 in all my shoes and boots, and 9 has been my size for about 30 years. I also wear a 9mm heel lift on the right side, a suggestion from a chiropractor to even me out. These mocs fit perfectly, and my toes are right at the tip. Not too snug, just right. You might want to go a half-size over with these. Sometimes I buy size 9 shoes and I feel like my toes have a lot of room, but not these. These are perfect. And sometimes, like with my latest pair of Merrell sneaks, size 9 is pretty tight and I wish I had more room. Not every mfgr sizes shoes (or clothes) the same.
on June 4, 2014
I got these because I had an old pair of Minnetonka's sheep skin lined slippers that I had loved for a few years. Those slippers took a beating, because I would always forget they were on and ended up going about my day. I knew they wouldn't last though because they were slippers after all! So I got these with the idea that they would definitely last longer while emulating the comfort I found in the sheep skin slippers. They worked out for a few months but I think after about four solid months of consistent every day use they began to wear. The thing about moccasins is that once something gives, the entire thing gives.I was really happy when they weren't in pieces, but they didn't last nearly as long as the sheep skin slippers.
on February 26, 2017
Minnetonka is known for moccasins. This was a gift for the boyfriend who wears a 10.5. The sizes are NOT TRUE TO SIZE. I exchanged the 10.5 for a 10 (this one here) and it is just as big (feels the same to him) as the 10.5. ORDER A WHOLE SIZE DOWN FROM WHAT YOU NORMALLY WEAR. Either that, or someone in the Dominican Republic who is making these is not paying attention to the numbers. Gonna have to exchange a second time. Hopefully not a third. Adios mio!
on January 25, 2016
The mocs are great. My last pair lasted 10-12 years, but the sole cracked and the leather on the heel wore out letting the lacing through. This pair has a nubby sole which is much better than the slick sole on the old pair. I can much more safely walk on ice and snow with these. I have always been 9.5 M and the 9.5 M fit perfectly (after pulling the lacing a bit tighter). As for arch support, I use orthotics usually and for the mocs I just put in a 3/4 length Profoot insole, and Voila!, I wear them all day long.
on March 7, 2017
Great shoes overall but other reviews are correct in they run a little large. I wear a 10 1/2 men's in Nike, Vans, Brookes, and Toms so I ordered a 10. The 10 was still a bit too large on my but by adjusting the laces and made them work. Next time I'm going to order a 9 1/2 though.
on April 17, 2017
Very comfortable. Well made - the stitching holds together well; the interior is very nicely crafted leather and comfortable to wear barefooted. the sole is sturdy but I would not wear these as street shoes. they are great around the house and running to the end of the driveway to get the paper. They are moccasins and not shoes so they have no arch support.
on December 5, 2016
I took another user's advice and ordered these a half-size smaller, which was good because they're still a little loose even with that in consideration. Still, these are very comfortable, classically stylish, and pretty tough to boot. I have been wearing these every day since I've gotten them and I even ride my bike to and from work with them on. No issues so far, seem to be of solid construction.
on March 25, 2017
These moccasins are well made and quite comfortable. Though I usually take size 9.5 wide EE, a size 10.5 D was recommended as an alternative. I thought I would order it and send it back if it did not work. But it has worked out quite well. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on March 15, 2017
They are great! Love the soles that have "grip! Very warm and comfortable. I wear mine both inside and outside!
on March 19, 2017
Very good Moccasin. Quality product. Returned size 11's, (usually wear), got 10.5 fit now, but know will stretch, Great product, Should have ordered 10's. Love them though!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.