Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on October 16, 2013
These mocs look and feel great. They are soft and comfortable from the first moment you put them on. There is no break-in period with these. They do, however, tend to stretch with age, and you might have to tighten the laces every year or so. I also have a pair of driving Minnetonkas I purchased about 3 years ago, and I've had to snug them up a few times.

The insole is soft, the outer is perfectly finished, and the outer rubber sole is flexible, soft and grippy.

I have read several of the good and bad reviews on Minnetonkas purchased from Amazon's retailers. Some of you had trouble with the fit. I probably am an actual size 8.5 EE or EEE, but since never have the patience to hunt down 8.5 in double or triple wide sizes I wear size 9 in all my shoes and boots, and 9 has been my size for about 30 years. I also wear a 9mm heel lift on the right side, a suggestion from a chiropractor to even me out. These mocs fit perfectly, and my toes are right at the tip. Not too snug, just right. You might want to go a half-size over with these. Sometimes I buy size 9 shoes and I feel like my toes have a lot of room, but not these. These are perfect. And sometimes, like with my latest pair of Merrell sneaks, size 9 is pretty tight and I wish I had more room. Not every mfgr sizes shoes (or clothes) the same.
on March 7, 2017
Great shoes overall but other reviews are correct in they run a little large. I wear a 10 1/2 men's in Nike, Vans, Brookes, and Toms so I ordered a 10. The 10 was still a bit too large on my but by adjusting the laces and made them work. Next time I'm going to order a 9 1/2 though.
on May 26, 2017
I bought the black Minnetonka Moccasin January 2017. They fit well and are comfortable. However these 4 months later the black dye is still coming off on my white sweat socks! I would suggest that if you are considering but this particular product. You should also consider this fact. However, to be fair. I have also bought the brown Minnetonka Moccasin and did not have a problem with the color coming off on my clothing.
on April 17, 2017
Very comfortable. Well made - the stitching holds together well; the interior is very nicely crafted leather and comfortable to wear barefooted. the sole is sturdy but I would not wear these as street shoes. they are great around the house and running to the end of the driveway to get the paper. They are moccasins and not shoes so they have no arch support.
on June 4, 2014
I got these because I had an old pair of Minnetonka's sheep skin lined slippers that I had loved for a few years. Those slippers took a beating, because I would always forget they were on and ended up going about my day. I knew they wouldn't last though because they were slippers after all! So I got these with the idea that they would definitely last longer while emulating the comfort I found in the sheep skin slippers. They worked out for a few months but I think after about four solid months of consistent every day use they began to wear. The thing about moccasins is that once something gives, the entire thing gives.I was really happy when they weren't in pieces, but they didn't last nearly as long as the sheep skin slippers.
on October 3, 2013
Pros:

1. Great price ~$50
2. Quality leather and craftsmanship in general
3. Relatively comfortable with little to no support or padding
4. no slips with the nub sole (if you have sperrys, you know that once they wear a little there is absolutely no grip).
5. Looks great as a casual/preppy shoe. Goes with dark denim easily, as well as colored shorts. Easy to match.
6. Easily slips on/off, but stays secure once on.

Cons:

1. The sides of the shoes are floppy and loose. They bow out when you wear them, so there is a slight gap between the sides and your foot. Not a big deal, but would look better if they were flush against your skin and help shape.
2. Nub sole not the most comfortable, and I've experienced some lateral movement (like a miniature ankle-turn) while standing upright. Not a big deal most of the time. These work ok as driving shoes, but do not give you the best pedal feel. You will have to adjust.
3. The heel of the shoe BLACKENS from the dirt on your floormat. Don't bother exchanging if there are minor imperfections. It will looks much worse with some wear.

Summary: Great shoe at a great price. Would give it five stars if the sides didn't bow out, and if there was a little more comfort/support. Maybe they should try another sole.
on July 6, 2015
Warning: This is a bipolar review. Comfortable shoes. Exactly what I was looking for. I like the fact that there isn't fur on the inside and the sole keeps you from feeling every imperfection that you're stepping on. The problem is the craftsmanship. The sole stitching ripped out of both shoes. First,the right shoe front came apart about 2 months after purchase, just past the return time-frame. I had it repaired by an old school shoe cobbler. He told me the stitching was cheaply done. Then, the left shoe heel came apart about 2 month later. I've yet to have it repaired. I went back to wearing my 19.99 moccasins from Target. All of this would be fine if I wore the shoes for an extended period of time. I simply wear them to run out back to my garage or take out the trash. So, if you are 6'5" and 280 lbs, I'd think twice before buying this shoe.
on August 18, 2016
This is my second pair of these mocs. The first one finally wore out.. They are very comfortable when wearing socks but I find the leather inside lining uncomfortable for my bare feet. Overall, I'm very pleased with the quality and fit.
on January 5, 2017
So comfortable. The shoes came with an amusing bonus when my mom mistook me for wearing dress shoes and slacks--something I literally never do--when I was actually wearing these with black pajama pants. True story.
on November 16, 2015
Let me make one thing clear about my rating: these are really nice house shoes. Everyone has one foot that is usually about a 1/4 to 1/2 size larger than the other and that is the issue with the right shoe - slips up and down on my heal. I will try a heal insert for a little while around the house and see how it goes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.