Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 366 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 387 reviews
on September 11, 2015
I'm always so hesitant to buy shoes online, especially ones I've never seen in person before, but these boots are PERFECT. I got size 7.5, my regular size and they fit perfectly. I got brown and I was worried it was going to be too red like the picture, but they're not. They're the perfect Native American leather look. They go with everything. Great quality. Super comfortable. GET THEM FOR YOURSELF! :D
on December 10, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE these Mocs!
Mocs stretch so I ordered an 8. When I usually wear and 8 1/2-9. These boots come super soft and comfy and then form to fit your feet! I have wore them almost every day since I got them! I would def order them again and will when they wear out if that ever happens. They are made great! Good quality and craftsmanship!
on March 22, 2017
Please read my review and take it onto consideration. I LOVE Minnetonka. And I also loved these boots. Amazing quality and are so comfy - not to mention super cute! I ordered the taupe color, and is a very beautiful sand like color...But unfortunately I had to return :( these run large. Not necessarily a bad thing, but definitely something to keep in mind. If you are hesitant on sizing, go .5 size or full size down than what you normally wear. I will be reordering in a smaller size. On that note, I was very impressed with how easy it was to return it. I HATE returning items but figured since I spent $60 I should probably get a pair that fit me. And Amazon did not dissapoint! Anyways, bottom line is I would definitely recommend not only this boot, but the brand. Just be careful with your sizing. Super excited to get my new pair! Hope this helped.
on November 8, 2014
Very nice
on October 8, 2016
These boots are an inch longer than another pair of different boots I received at the same time. I think some thick booties should make them fit better. Plus, I use an added insole and an arch support. They are nice looking and they are real suede. The toe is square and the heel is flat. I bought these because I don't like my toes getting squished. With the added inch, I guess I won't have to worry about that.
on April 12, 2017
Great fall/spring booties! They are very narrow but that works for me because I have narrow feet. After two uses, they are a bit scuffed up from walking around in the city, perhaps because I got the black ones. These are pretty short so tucked in pants sometimes wriggle out.
on October 15, 2011
I have at least a dozen minnetonkas and can never say enough about them. The most comfortable shoes I own, and the variety of styles continues to grow. I guess some people with poor arches have problems with them, but I am one of the blessed and find these are the best boots. If you want had sole or soft sole, almost every style has that choice and I have some of each. LOVE MINNETONKAS.
on March 2, 2017
They're Minnetonka, what more needs to be said. I have one pair where I had to go a size up based on reviews they ran small. This pair however, fit exactly as I expected them to fit.
on September 4, 2012
I love these booties for my casual environment work. They are so very comfortable, look fine. Regular length trousers hid the fringe. Nice with gray pants. These really help both comfort any balance. Well made. They really do run long. I have narrow feet and they fit me perfectly - I do not recommend these for wide feet.
I usually take a size 6.5, so I got a 6, and it was a bit roomy. I also used insoles in the boots, since I am on my feet all day and I usually need insoles in most of my shoes.. They are very comfortable. It feels like your wearing slippers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.