|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$93.95 - $100.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Moccasin-inspired boot featuring three layers of tiered fringe and whipstitched toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stand out this season in these stylish Minnetonka 3-Layer Fringe Boots. Product Features: Boots 3-layer fringe Soft suede leather Thin crepe outsole Full sizes only
The fabulous 3-Layer Fringe boot puts even day-to-day looks in the spotlight. Wear it over leggings and denim or with skirts or shorts and show off the easy movement of this fringe-happy look. A roomy moc toe and slim heel keep the fit nice and simple.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 11.3 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0026MRONG
- Item model number: CALF HI 3-LAYER FRINGE BOOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After reading previous reviews, many people noticed that these boots were ¨too tight¨ or ¨small¨ on them when they received them. This is because they are mocassins and are supposed to form to your feet. It'll be uncomfortable for the first 2 or 3 times you wear them, but stick with them! After that, they stretch and are a PERFECT fit. DON'T go up a size or you will be drowning in these boots.
Like my other Minnetonkas, there is not a lot of padding, and no arch support, in the sole, but I bought inserts for my old boots and will do the same. That makes them very comforable.
These are very cute, and I like the sound of the fringe hitting the boot when I walk!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When pulling on they grab ahold of socks and pull those up as well. Wish they made inside liner.Published 19 days ago by Jacie
I like these alot but they have NO support whatsoever. I had to put some arch support pads in them. I ordered black.Published 1 month ago by K. Pearce
loved the boot and the quality it was just waaaayy to narrow and had to send it back .. that was in the description we just had to try anyways ... : (Published 1 month ago by Jared Freeman
Perfect fit! So comfortable and I get compliments on them all the time. I bought the gray in an 8. I'm isually a size 8 in boots & at first thought they were too big but I actually... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Rachel B
They do run small, if you are worried buy a size up. Also, ladies with thicker calves, the tops do not stretch. Buyer beware.Published 1 month ago by Sara