Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

Minnetonka Women's 3-Layer Fringe Boot,Brown,7 M US
Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Brown|Change

on April 9, 2015
Perfect fit for rather large legs. No slouching!!!
review image
on July 27, 2017
These boots are adorable, comfortable and well made. I have very wide feet (C width) and have a very hard time finding shoes that fit. These boots were comfortable immediately and I love how well made they appear to be. They are definitely a fashion statement and great for girls like me who can't wear anything but flats. To address the common complaint I have read about the tops being tight, I have to say this is just so annoying that people lack utter common sense. Held, this boot is very floppy as the body of the boot is weighted down by not only a leather shaft, but also in this case substantial heavy fringes. Why would anyone with common sense not realize the tops have to be snug on the calf so the boot doesn't just slouch and scrunch down toward the ankle? It's just common sense people! If you have super big calves, these might not be for youlower however they fit my slim but athletic calves just fine. This is a quality boot and if you have common sense, you will likely love it!
review image review image
on December 6, 2015
I really like these boots, but the fit is weird (at least for my foot). I own several pairs of Minnetonka moccasins/boots, and haven't had a problem with the others, but these seems to pinch my pinky toe, to the point of causing my foot to go numb. I keep wearing them around the house thinking the leather will eventually stretch, but the only stretching that occurs is in the leather around the shaft/calf portion of the boots (I have narrow feet and calves, so I'm not used to shoes being to narrow in the toe bed area). These are really cute, but not worth the pain or blisters. :(
on November 19, 2015
These boots are somewhat tricky to size. I'm usually a 10 but when I tried them on in a store they were SKIN TIGHT. & I have a relatively narrow foot. Since the 10s were obviously not going to work I ordered the 11 - they were a bit long and loose but I made them work with some arch supportive inserts (these are completely flat, no-support, true moccasins). Additionally they are only a layer of leather and in MN you need a little thicker sock which helped fill the space as well. I wore them all day comfortably the first day with the above additions of an orthopedic insert and thicker socks.
The boots are adorable and I received several compliments on them. Beware if you normally need extended sizes for a larger calf - these are pretty narrow at the top and there wasn't any extra space for my average-smaller legs.
Wish more manufacturers would make 10 1/2s....
on December 2, 2016
I have had these boots for awhile, but I bought them at the start of summer so I have only worn them, as of today, 5 times. Today they are ripped on the side. I am very upset and furious that I spent so much money on a pair of boots. I wil lobe contacting amazon as soon as I can to see if anything can be done further. LEATHER SHOULD NOT RIP OUT WITHIN 5 WEARS!!!!!!
I have had the same pair of leather moccasins (off brand) for 6 years and they finally gave out last year. The boot's quality is unacceptable. I don't know about the rest of you, but I cannot afford to buy a new pair every 5 wears.
I am absolutely livid.
on December 29, 2011
Everytime I wear these I get a countless number of compliments. Everyone always comments on these shoes! They are durable and comfy! They truly are an eyecatcher and so much fun! Personally I wear a size 10 and I have narrow feet. They fit perfectly. I owned another pair of minnetonka flats before these, so I was lucky and knew which size to order. I ordered mine in Black and they match everything! If you want a comfy, warm, and stylish pair of boots this winter (I'll prob wear these in summer too) These are PERFECT for you =-)

Other Notes:
--My order came super fast and on time!
--If you have a cat BEWARE! My cat constantly attacks these shoes because of all the strings. But They are so well made, that I dont mind. No string has budged. =-)
on August 11, 2017
I just ordered these and while they are adorable and I want to be able to keep them so bad, the calf on the left boot is at least a half inch, maybe an inch narrower in circumference than the right boot's calf area, and with thin socks and leggings, the left boot is way too tight on my tiny calf. Will try another pair since I believe this is a manufacturing fluke. If they fit, I would give them four stars. There is no support in them whatsoever but they are really CUTE!. Not something I could walk about in all day but would be great for going out to dinner or events that don't require much walking.
on January 4, 2016
I absolutely love these boots. They are made with high quality leather and are great for jeans or a skirt. I have had them now for over a year and I wear them all the time. The size was true to my shoe size. I wear a 8 and the boots are an 8 which is perfect. They are slightly narrow in the width but after wearing them for alittle while they stretch to fit your foot quite nicely. I would not recommend wearing these boots in the rain or in the snow due to the fact that they are genuine leather but as long as your not getting them wet they are great for all day wear. I liked them so much that I purchased a purple pair as well and was just as happy with the purple pair as I was with the black pair. I am thinking of also getting a brown pair. If you are trying to decide if you want them or not I would highly recommend going ahead and purchasing them. You will not be disappointed.
on July 22, 2015
It is July. I live in Georgia. And these boots are comfortable! It is as though these boots give my feet their own environment, making my feet feel cool even though it is hot outside. I have heard they are also warm in the winter, which will be awesome. One word of advice - if you have fuller calves, these boots will be tight at the top. They will slouch a little, and chances are they will stretch, but I would be remiss if I didn't say anything.
on December 9, 2014
I already had these boots but in the brown. I have a size 6 foot but the 6's actually hurt my feet. I gave them to my mom and bought myself a size 7, and it fits. But I'm extremely disappointed in the Loden color. It looks really dark brown in this picture but is green in real life. I guess part of my fault for not looking at what the color Loden is. But it's also false advertisement by not showing the true color. Minnetonka on their website at least shows its greenish and I would have never bought this color, if the seller would have showed the right color.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.