Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Women's El Paso Ankle Boot
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 23, 2012
I absolutely love these moccasin ankle boots--which, of course, is why I bought them :) They are as depicted in the picture and I have uploaded a picture so that you can see what they look like as well. I had originally bought these a whole size smaller than my regular shoe size because of the reviews I have seen for Minnetonka moccasins. Although, they'd fit, they were a little too snug. Thus, I did an exchange for a half size up (a half size smaller than my regular size). Amazon kindly accommodated my request and I received my exchange in two days (with Amazon Prime)! In short, these ankle boots run a tad bit big. If you intend to wear these boots with socks, it may be in your best interest to buy your regular size. Otherwise, a half size smaller than your regular size should suffice. I would definitely recommend this shoe to my friends and relatives and would also buy another color.
review image
on December 17, 2014
Don't question it, just buy them. They are the best moccasins I have ever worn since I was a kid. Like most Minnetonka's, I sized down a 1/2 size for a secure fit with thin socks. (I wear an 8M and bought a 7-1/2M.) There are 3 key features to these ankle boots that set them apart from my other moccasins. (1) The fabric insert makes them different and eye-catching; (2) the regular cloth laces stay tied (unlike leather lacing), and (3) the stitching is symmetrical around the toe on the right and left shoes, so both feet look identical. I wish they came in other color choices, like navy or dark red, with a selection of patterns for the fabric insert.
on October 15, 2014
I haven't been disappointed with Minnetonka yet! I love these. They are so comfy I forget I have them on. I know people say they run big, but my 5 pair, different styles, are all pretty true.
review image review image
on August 5, 2013
Having some experience with wearing Minnetonkas I knew they tend to run slightly larger than other shoes, so I ordered half a size smaller than my normal shoe size. I normally wear a 6, but I ordered a 5.5 and they are lovely!
I love them! So comfortable, I wear them practically every day.
on October 29, 2012
These shoes are soooo AWESOME! I love them! As witl all Minnetonka footware you are advised to order a size down. I'm too scared to order a size down so mine are a little big... but not bad. These shoes are not warm for winter weather so you do have to wear warm socks with them. But I love the look and the quality!
on February 13, 2016
Im size 10 and sometimes depending on brand that can vary from 9.5 to 11. But Minnetonkas fit just like a glove!
They are comfy but not much arch support, even when they are tied up u still feel that your heel is moving up and down, but not too bad. So i was thinking to get those Dr Scholls (spelling?) Insoles hopefully that ll do it.
There are few pictures below.
on June 15, 2016
I purchase these moccasins for my husband all the time. He has neuropathy and enjoys the fit and comfort. If you need super support, this shoe is NOT for you. But if you want a comfortable shoe that stretches to your foot like no custom shoe can, CHOOSE THESE. They are not for people who need a wide shoe. They are perfect for average to narrow feet. The shoe is beautiful, well made so far, and my husband lives in them. They are not waterproof. I like they way they look and he wears them ALL the time. We even bought a picky friend a pair and she is as picky as you get. These shoes can be worn by both women and men. Also, they last a very long time.

These shoes are a great buy in all ways and I can highly recommend this comfortable shoe to anyone :) ***just remember if you are a wide and do not like tight shoes, skip this one*******
on February 3, 2015
Glad I got these - wanted a casual ankle boot w/a southwest look and these fill the bill perfectly! I did buy some orthodic insoles to put in them as they have no real arch support. Happy with my purchase! Made well & shipped quickly!
on April 23, 2016
These shoes are so cute and comfy. I wear them all day at work, running around after preschoolers. They aren't super supportive, if that something that you are looking for. But they are incredibly comfortable, almost like wearing slippers. If you want a quiet shoe on hard floors, these aren't for you. The soles have little nubs sticking out, sort of like tiny little cleats, and they make funny squeaking noises when I walk on tile or hardwood. I've worn them hard so far, and they are still in great shape, so I think they are very well made (I'm pretty hard on shoes.) Overall, I definitely recommend these shoes.
on March 21, 2016
They are super cute and comfortable. As for support, they are good, well made, quality moccasins. I give them 4 stars because I think they fit a little too big, but I am very satisfied with the way they are made. These are not made with cheap material, authentic leather. Now, where and what to wear them with!

See 1 answered question