Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 26, 2016
These arrived on time and looked just as they were pictured. The size was fine length wise but they are extremely narrow. I have tried stretching them but then they just hang over the soles and are still uncomfortable. I should have returned them because I have only worn them a couple times. If you don't have very narrow feet look for something else.
on January 27, 2016
Bought 1/2 size up and still very narrow. Hopefully will stretch as a full size up would be like clown shoes. Hopefully they will break in as leather does and be comfortable. I wish Minnetonka would learn there are people with wide feet in the world and build accordingly. That is the only reason I gave 3 stars. Prompt shipment, color great, arrived 8 hours ahead of schedule - Great Job Amazon Prime!!
on October 10, 2017
The quality is beautiful but they were really narrow, had to return them. I normally wear a size 7 1/2 so I got a size 8 so I could wear them with socks and there is no way I could ever wear these with socks they were too tight
on October 26, 2016
Love these moccasin boots! They're great for casual outfits and even business casual too. They go great with leggings or boot cut jeans. Although they're super comfortable, they're a bit too long and narrow. I typically wear a 7.5/8 and I ordered a size 7 - they fit perfectly! The first day I wore them, they were a little tight. They don't take long to break in though. 9/10 would recommend
on August 3, 2017
I've had moccasins from Minnetonka in the past, I really like them as I can feel the ground. Especially in the grass as I trip easily and falling at my age isn't fun!
on December 22, 2017
This shoes are really cut on my feet!!!! They compliment my legs nicely as the just come above the ankle. I normally wear a size 9 or 10 so I ordered both sizes since the reviews on the size were alllll over the place. My normal size fit me perfectly so I'll just return the size 9 and get another color!!! Love Love Love them!! I only gave 4 stars because you can feel the side/bottom of the shoes a little underneath my feet but with socks or stockings they should provide more cushion.
on December 4, 2017
Nice boot but run a half size smaller than wha t you wear. I was disappointed to because after a few days my leather lace broke.
on February 19, 2015
Rather disappointing as the toe stitching rubs my little toes. I find I can only wear them a short time due to this. I'd hoped for something I could just put on and wear all day. I'd probably have sent them back, but I kept wearing them thinking they'd stretch out more. They are really cute, so it's too bad.
on December 5, 2014
I don't think that I have ever been so happy with a pair of boots! I have hallux rigidus in my right foot (cartilage worn out between big toe and foot bone) which is very painful! I've worn these boots for two days and I HAVE FELT NO PAIN IN MY RIGHT FOOT! As a matter of fact, my feet feel refreshed as I walk. When I take the boots off.....I feel like I have new feet!!!!! I'm going to get another pair!!! I'm in love!!! I take a size 9 and bought an 8 and they fit perfectly!!!!!!
on December 24, 2017
I ended up returning these due to being a smaller fit than I was comfortable with.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.