Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 326 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 340 reviews
on November 12, 2015
You cannot go wrong with these shoes. I ordered two colors - taupe and brown, and when I opened the 'taupe' box, I immediately fell in love, and promptly shipped the brown ones back. I took them with me on a recent trip to Yellowstone, and my feet were comfortable all the time. Just follow the advice of other reviewers when selecting the size. Now that winter is coming, I plan to wear these on dry days with long and warm socks.
review image
on January 4, 2016
These mocs are awesome! I'm so glad I got these a full size down from what I normally wear. I'm a true size 8, but my feet are so long/narrow that a 7 fit like a glove. If I would've gotten an 8 I'd look like a clown as they're so long. Soon they might stretch & then they'll mold to my weird unique shape & be perfect! Lacing them is tricky, but if you pay attention to the design the shoe will let ya know if you're lacing them correctly. I love em. Make sure you realize when ordering these that they are slim while also long, but they will stretch to your shape.
review image
on March 29, 2016
I was skeptical about buying these shoes since you never know how they will look on you until you try them on. However, I fell in love immediately. They can be paired with shorts or skinny jeans as it is very versatile to wear and pair with many outfits. They also have this cushion inside which make them more comfortable. I am a size 6.5 or 7 in most shoes but for minnetonka's I wear a size 6 and they fit perfectly. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because they take a little bit of time to break in. I was only able to wear these boots for a couple hours at work before they started to hurt my feet since the width is a bit narrow. But for people with narrower feet it probably won't be a problem. Other than that I love these boots and am a big minnetonka fan .
on March 6, 2017
I really love these shoes! I wear a size 10 and they were just slightly too big but not a problem. I might get another pair in a different color and I would still order a size 10. Color does rub off on your socks so don't wear white if that will bother you. They are super comfortable and cute. I get compliments all the time.
review image review image
on May 29, 2014
Wanted a comfortable boot that is lightweight, nice looking, and easy to pack for camping and traveling. These are perfect. The black tends to bleed on my socks or bare feet, but to me that's no big deal and decreases with wear. The bottoms are cushy and I wear these with jeans to work when I'm on my feet all day.
on January 27, 2016
Bought 1/2 size up and still very narrow. Hopefully will stretch as a full size up would be like clown shoes. Hopefully they will break in as leather does and be comfortable. I wish Minnetonka would learn there are people with wide feet in the world and build accordingly. That is the only reason I gave 3 stars. Prompt shipment, color great, arrived 8 hours ahead of schedule - Great Job Amazon Prime!!
on December 14, 2016
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes. The first were the loafer looking mocassins that I had also ordered from amazon in a sz 9. I wore those until I couldn't wear them anymore. They were easily one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I figured these booties would be a nice addition to my fall footwear line up. Sadly I dislike them. They are a struggle to get on and the fit is too exact (without socks) I don't even want to try them with socks. The box in which they were delivered in was completely destroyed. It makes me wonder if these are refurbished or previously owned booties. Smh. In addition to them being too small I paid for one day delivery and they were delivered in two days -_- I want a refund!
on September 7, 2015
Very cute, but unfortunately, I had to return them. :( These are extremely narrow (and I have normal width feet) and because so, the side seam rubbed up against my pinky toe making them very uncomfortable. I can't imagine how anyone finds these comfortable. So sad because I had such high hopes for them. It would be nice if Minnetonka made a moccasin like this but with a more rounded toe (making them much cuter) and a bit wider.
on February 20, 2013
I followed the advice of some other reviewers, and order down a size. I normally wear a size 8, so I would have liked to order a 7.5 but they don't carry half sizes. I took the risk and ordered a size 7, hoping they would stretch out. When I first put them on they were pretty tight, but they just needed to be broken in a little. It doesn't provide much wiggle room, but I like a tight fit. They are very narrow so if someone with wider feet were to order down a size like me, it probably wouldn't work. So far I've worn these almost everyday for two weeks because they are just so comfy and they're perfect for cold weather.
on December 12, 2016
Love these shoes. Would recommend to anyone with regular to narrow feet. NOT for wide feet though. The soles are very narrow. They did fit me . I got taupe in size 7 and I love them!
review image review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.