Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 4, 2016
These mocs are awesome! I'm so glad I got these a full size down from what I normally wear. I'm a true size 8, but my feet are so long/narrow that a 7 fit like a glove. If I would've gotten an 8 I'd look like a clown as they're so long. Soon they might stretch & then they'll mold to my weird unique shape & be perfect! Lacing them is tricky, but if you pay attention to the design the shoe will let ya know if you're lacing them correctly. I love em. Make sure you realize when ordering these that they are slim while also long, but they will stretch to your shape.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2017
I searched high n low for something I really wanted!! And based on other reviews I expected these to be alittle bigger then true to size. These are TRUE to Size. So I do not have any extra room...I guess it also is based on how wide your feet are. Mine are M= reg width and thats what I ordered and these are tight. I am hoping these have alittle give after I wear them a few times.
I bought shoe stretcher and Wa la...it worked these are so comfy...luv em! Thank you!!

Absolutely Luv the look of these. They are comfortable and do fit well, even if I cannot squeeze a heavier pair of socks. Nice thank you very much!
2 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2017
I really love these shoes! I wear a size 10 and they were just slightly too big but not a problem. I might get another pair in a different color and I would still order a size 10. Color does rub off on your socks so don't wear white if that will bother you. They are super comfortable and cute. I get compliments all the time.
review imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2018
The only complaint I have with Minnetonka products is that I really wish their moccasins were lined with some sort of fleece. Doesn't have to be the thick/scratchy stuff used by Ugg, but something to offset the feel of raw leather would be appreciated by those of us with peripheral neuropathy. Just a suggestion. I still love this product - it fits like it should and is perfect for Renaissance faires. I mention this because we own a large merchant booth and work faires where "period attire" is required. These books give the look of period boots at 1/10th the price of custom-made shoes. This is probably my 10th pair of Minnetonkas over the years.
on March 22, 2016
I really like these mocs because of how cute they are, and also I have experienced Minnetonkas as always having good quality. However, I am giving it 4 stars because mine came and even though they fit/ were a little bit long on my feet, they were so narrow that they were squeezing my feet and I couldn't wear them for more than a half an hour without my feet getting a bit tingly. I have had my feet measured before and was told they are "regular, if not slightly narrow". So the flaw appears to be in the design. I had to return mine, but I wish I could buy them again I just need Minnetonka to make them a bit wider!
2 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2016
I really like these but I ordered smaller because of the comments about them stretching. I wear a 6-1/2 or 7 and ordered a 6. They're going to take a while to stretch. If you have a wide foot, do NOT order down in size. I wish they weren't so long & narrow.
3 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2016
These arrived on time and looked just as they were pictured. The size was fine length wise but they are extremely narrow. I have tried stretching them but then they just hang over the soles and are still uncomfortable. I should have returned them because I have only worn them a couple times. If you don't have very narrow feet look for something else.
on December 14, 2016
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes. The first were the loafer looking mocassins that I had also ordered from amazon in a sz 9. I wore those until I couldn't wear them anymore. They were easily one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I figured these booties would be a nice addition to my fall footwear line up. Sadly I dislike them. They are a struggle to get on and the fit is too exact (without socks) I don't even want to try them with socks. The box in which they were delivered in was completely destroyed. It makes me wonder if these are refurbished or previously owned booties. Smh. In addition to them being too small I paid for one day delivery and they were delivered in two days -_- I want a refund!
on November 12, 2015
You cannot go wrong with these shoes. I ordered two colors - taupe and brown, and when I opened the 'taupe' box, I immediately fell in love, and promptly shipped the brown ones back. I took them with me on a recent trip to Yellowstone, and my feet were comfortable all the time. Just follow the advice of other reviewers when selecting the size. Now that winter is coming, I plan to wear these on dry days with long and warm socks.
review image
10 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2014
I don't think that I have ever been so happy with a pair of boots! I have hallux rigidus in my right foot (cartilage worn out between big toe and foot bone) which is very painful! I've worn these boots for two days and I HAVE FELT NO PAIN IN MY RIGHT FOOT! As a matter of fact, my feet feel refreshed as I walk. When I take the boots off.....I feel like I have new feet!!!!! I'm going to get another pair!!! I'm in love!!! I take a size 9 and bought an 8 and they fit perfectly!!!!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.