Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 330 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 344 reviews
on January 4, 2016
These mocs are awesome! I'm so glad I got these a full size down from what I normally wear. I'm a true size 8, but my feet are so long/narrow that a 7 fit like a glove. If I would've gotten an 8 I'd look like a clown as they're so long. Soon they might stretch & then they'll mold to my weird unique shape & be perfect! Lacing them is tricky, but if you pay attention to the design the shoe will let ya know if you're lacing them correctly. I love em. Make sure you realize when ordering these that they are slim while also long, but they will stretch to your shape.
review image
on August 24, 2016
I really like these but I ordered smaller because of the comments about them stretching. I wear a 6-1/2 or 7 and ordered a 6. They're going to take a while to stretch. If you have a wide foot, do NOT order down in size. I wish they weren't so long & narrow.
on November 26, 2016
These arrived on time and looked just as they were pictured. The size was fine length wise but they are extremely narrow. I have tried stretching them but then they just hang over the soles and are still uncomfortable. I should have returned them because I have only worn them a couple times. If you don't have very narrow feet look for something else.
on December 25, 2013
I couldn't tell what size to order because reviews on Amazon were so all over the place (They fit as expected! ZOMG no they don't! Get a size down! Get a size up!). I wound up getting a size 7 since I'm usually a 6.5 but have pretty wide feet (but narrow heels). Well, the reviews that tell you to order a size down are right! Even with my wide feet, I would have appreciated a 6. The shoes go on tight, but they begin stretching almost immediately. The 7's are great, but they rub against my heels even with thick socks. I have to tie them super tight to keep them from bothering me.

Other than that, these shoes are great! Just make sure you spray them SUPER well with waterproofing stuff. I did two coats, but I missed a few spots under the fringe.
on January 27, 2016
Bought 1/2 size up and still very narrow. Hopefully will stretch as a full size up would be like clown shoes. Hopefully they will break in as leather does and be comfortable. I wish Minnetonka would learn there are people with wide feet in the world and build accordingly. That is the only reason I gave 3 stars. Prompt shipment, color great, arrived 8 hours ahead of schedule - Great Job Amazon Prime!!
on December 14, 2016
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes. The first were the loafer looking mocassins that I had also ordered from amazon in a sz 9. I wore those until I couldn't wear them anymore. They were easily one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I figured these booties would be a nice addition to my fall footwear line up. Sadly I dislike them. They are a struggle to get on and the fit is too exact (without socks) I don't even want to try them with socks. The box in which they were delivered in was completely destroyed. It makes me wonder if these are refurbished or previously owned booties. Smh. In addition to them being too small I paid for one day delivery and they were delivered in two days -_- I want a refund!
on October 7, 2013
I am a larger/taller female, which can be a curse and a blessing, but today I finally received my shoes that I ordered on Amazon. My feet are rather wider feet; I refer to them as 'swimmers' feet because they are basically a 10 1/2 wide, a.k.a BIG FEET. Previously, when I was ordering the shoes, I knew that I needed to get them bigger for width and the chance that they may run smaller. When I first tried them on I was hoping it would all perfectly work out, but honestly it didn't. They fit really fine, but they are super long! It makes my feet look weird and to be honest I really wish Minnetonka had half sizes available because I know for a fact that a 10 1/2 would have fit my foot perfectly. THEY SHOULD REALLY CHANGE THAT. Anyways, I measured my feet again, in inches, and I think I am going to exchange them for one size smaller. I would prefer to have a shoe that is a little snug than a shoe that makes my feet look larger than they already are. The last thing I do have to mention is that these shoes are really comfy and should stretch because they are literally 90% leather. They will make your feet cold in the winter so make sure you have socks that will fit in these shoes too. They have a nice dainty spring in the step (figuratively) and make me feel like I am about to go hunting in the woods like the natives did. So over all, these shoes are pretty f***ing awesome, even for slightly bigger taller ladies such as me. I think I might write another review in a year to see how the shoe holds up. Anyways, Thanks for reading! -Lauren
on October 26, 2016
Love these moccasin boots! They're great for casual outfits and even business casual too. They go great with leggings or boot cut jeans. Although they're super comfortable, they're a bit too long and narrow. I typically wear a 7.5/8 and I ordered a size 7 - they fit perfectly! The first day I wore them, they were a little tight. They don't take long to break in though. 9/10 would recommend
on August 3, 2017
I've had moccasins from Minnetonka in the past, I really like them as I can feel the ground. Especially in the grass as I trip easily and falling at my age isn't fun!
on February 21, 2017
Ordered these in my size, 8. The were very long and narrow...sort of floppy even. They just looked big and silly. Because the she didn't fit snug, they slid around when walking. Not comfortable. I held on to them for a little while hoping maybe my feet would magically grow, because I really wanted to like them. Finally just gave them away. Order in a size or two smaller than your usual. This would probably be a comfortable shoe in just the right size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.