Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 328 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on November 12, 2015
You cannot go wrong with these shoes. I ordered two colors - taupe and brown, and when I opened the 'taupe' box, I immediately fell in love, and promptly shipped the brown ones back. I took them with me on a recent trip to Yellowstone, and my feet were comfortable all the time. Just follow the advice of other reviewers when selecting the size. Now that winter is coming, I plan to wear these on dry days with long and warm socks.
review image
on January 4, 2016
These mocs are awesome! I'm so glad I got these a full size down from what I normally wear. I'm a true size 8, but my feet are so long/narrow that a 7 fit like a glove. If I would've gotten an 8 I'd look like a clown as they're so long. Soon they might stretch & then they'll mold to my weird unique shape & be perfect! Lacing them is tricky, but if you pay attention to the design the shoe will let ya know if you're lacing them correctly. I love em. Make sure you realize when ordering these that they are slim while also long, but they will stretch to your shape.
review image
on May 29, 2014
Wanted a comfortable boot that is lightweight, nice looking, and easy to pack for camping and traveling. These are perfect. The black tends to bleed on my socks or bare feet, but to me that's no big deal and decreases with wear. The bottoms are cushy and I wear these with jeans to work when I'm on my feet all day.
on March 22, 2016
I really like these mocs because of how cute they are, and also I have experienced Minnetonkas as always having good quality. However, I am giving it 4 stars because mine came and even though they fit/ were a little bit long on my feet, they were so narrow that they were squeezing my feet and I couldn't wear them for more than a half an hour without my feet getting a bit tingly. I have had my feet measured before and was told they are "regular, if not slightly narrow". So the flaw appears to be in the design. I had to return mine, but I wish I could buy them again I just need Minnetonka to make them a bit wider!
on March 29, 2016
I was skeptical about buying these shoes since you never know how they will look on you until you try them on. However, I fell in love immediately. They can be paired with shorts or skinny jeans as it is very versatile to wear and pair with many outfits. They also have this cushion inside which make them more comfortable. I am a size 6.5 or 7 in most shoes but for minnetonka's I wear a size 6 and they fit perfectly. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because they take a little bit of time to break in. I was only able to wear these boots for a couple hours at work before they started to hurt my feet since the width is a bit narrow. But for people with narrower feet it probably won't be a problem. Other than that I love these boots and am a big minnetonka fan .
on March 6, 2017
I really love these shoes! I wear a size 10 and they were just slightly too big but not a problem. I might get another pair in a different color and I would still order a size 10. Color does rub off on your socks so don't wear white if that will bother you. They are super comfortable and cute. I get compliments all the time.
review image review image
on August 24, 2016
I really like these but I ordered smaller because of the comments about them stretching. I wear a 6-1/2 or 7 and ordered a 6. They're going to take a while to stretch. If you have a wide foot, do NOT order down in size. I wish they weren't so long & narrow.
on November 26, 2016
These arrived on time and looked just as they were pictured. The size was fine length wise but they are extremely narrow. I have tried stretching them but then they just hang over the soles and are still uncomfortable. I should have returned them because I have only worn them a couple times. If you don't have very narrow feet look for something else.
on December 25, 2013
I couldn't tell what size to order because reviews on Amazon were so all over the place (They fit as expected! ZOMG no they don't! Get a size down! Get a size up!). I wound up getting a size 7 since I'm usually a 6.5 but have pretty wide feet (but narrow heels). Well, the reviews that tell you to order a size down are right! Even with my wide feet, I would have appreciated a 6. The shoes go on tight, but they begin stretching almost immediately. The 7's are great, but they rub against my heels even with thick socks. I have to tie them super tight to keep them from bothering me.

Other than that, these shoes are great! Just make sure you spray them SUPER well with waterproofing stuff. I did two coats, but I missed a few spots under the fringe.
on January 27, 2016
Bought 1/2 size up and still very narrow. Hopefully will stretch as a full size up would be like clown shoes. Hopefully they will break in as leather does and be comfortable. I wish Minnetonka would learn there are people with wide feet in the world and build accordingly. That is the only reason I gave 3 stars. Prompt shipment, color great, arrived 8 hours ahead of schedule - Great Job Amazon Prime!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.