Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 24, 2016
I really like these but I ordered smaller because of the comments about them stretching. I wear a 6-1/2 or 7 and ordered a 6. They're going to take a while to stretch. If you have a wide foot, do NOT order down in size. I wish they weren't so long & narrow.
3 helpful votes
on November 26, 2016
These arrived on time and looked just as they were pictured. The size was fine length wise but they are extremely narrow. I have tried stretching them but then they just hang over the soles and are still uncomfortable. I should have returned them because I have only worn them a couple times. If you don't have very narrow feet look for something else.
on December 25, 2013
I couldn't tell what size to order because reviews on Amazon were so all over the place (They fit as expected! ZOMG no they don't! Get a size down! Get a size up!). I wound up getting a size 7 since I'm usually a 6.5 but have pretty wide feet (but narrow heels). Well, the reviews that tell you to order a size down are right! Even with my wide feet, I would have appreciated a 6. The shoes go on tight, but they begin stretching almost immediately. The 7's are great, but they rub against my heels even with thick socks. I have to tie them super tight to keep them from bothering me.

Other than that, these shoes are great! Just make sure you spray them SUPER well with waterproofing stuff. I did two coats, but I missed a few spots under the fringe.
on January 27, 2016
Bought 1/2 size up and still very narrow. Hopefully will stretch as a full size up would be like clown shoes. Hopefully they will break in as leather does and be comfortable. I wish Minnetonka would learn there are people with wide feet in the world and build accordingly. That is the only reason I gave 3 stars. Prompt shipment, color great, arrived 8 hours ahead of schedule - Great Job Amazon Prime!!
3 helpful votes
on October 10, 2017
The quality is beautiful but they were really narrow, had to return them. I normally wear a size 7 1/2 so I got a size 8 so I could wear them with socks and there is no way I could ever wear these with socks they were too tight
on October 26, 2016
Love these moccasin boots! They're great for casual outfits and even business casual too. They go great with leggings or boot cut jeans. Although they're super comfortable, they're a bit too long and narrow. I typically wear a 7.5/8 and I ordered a size 7 - they fit perfectly! The first day I wore them, they were a little tight. They don't take long to break in though. 9/10 would recommend
on August 3, 2017
I've had moccasins from Minnetonka in the past, I really like them as I can feel the ground. Especially in the grass as I trip easily and falling at my age isn't fun!
on February 21, 2017
Ordered these in my size, 8. The were very long and narrow...sort of floppy even. They just looked big and silly. Because the she didn't fit snug, they slid around when walking. Not comfortable. I held on to them for a little while hoping maybe my feet would magically grow, because I really wanted to like them. Finally just gave them away. Order in a size or two smaller than your usual. This would probably be a comfortable shoe in just the right size.
on February 19, 2015
Rather disappointing as the toe stitching rubs my little toes. I find I can only wear them a short time due to this. I'd hoped for something I could just put on and wear all day. I'd probably have sent them back, but I kept wearing them thinking they'd stretch out more. They are really cute, so it's too bad.
on December 5, 2014
I don't think that I have ever been so happy with a pair of boots! I have hallux rigidus in my right foot (cartilage worn out between big toe and foot bone) which is very painful! I've worn these boots for two days and I HAVE FELT NO PAIN IN MY RIGHT FOOT! As a matter of fact, my feet feel refreshed as I walk. When I take the boots off.....I feel like I have new feet!!!!! I'm going to get another pair!!! I'm in love!!! I take a size 9 and bought an 8 and they fit perfectly!!!!!!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.