Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on November 12, 2015
You cannot go wrong with these shoes. I ordered two colors - taupe and brown, and when I opened the 'taupe' box, I immediately fell in love, and promptly shipped the brown ones back. I took them with me on a recent trip to Yellowstone, and my feet were comfortable all the time. Just follow the advice of other reviewers when selecting the size. Now that winter is coming, I plan to wear these on dry days with long and warm socks.
on March 23, 2015
I like them I am very happy with them except they are lighter in color than I expected and I was disappointed in that. But I would still recommend them
on November 30, 2016
These moccasins are awesome!! I'm an 8.5 and the review says purchase the size above but they were huge on me! So I returned the first pair and ordered an 8. The company sent them out priority and the fit great! I got the dusty brown and like how they match all my other leather accessories! Just waiting on my initial refund. Very happy and comfortable. Superb quality ;)
on March 6, 2017
I really love these shoes! I wear a size 10 and they were just slightly too big but not a problem. I might get another pair in a different color and I would still order a size 10. Color does rub off on your socks so don't wear white if that will bother you. They are super comfortable and cute. I get compliments all the time.
review image review image
on March 5, 2017
Love this boot. Been on my bucket list a long time and I finally got them. A bit difficult to lace up but I think the rawhide laces will soften up soon and will be easier to put on. Very impressed with the sole and they are really comfortable to wear. This is my 6th pair of Minnetonka's in various styles and I love them all.
on December 12, 2016
Love these shoes. Would recommend to anyone with regular to narrow feet. NOT for wide feet though. The soles are very narrow. They did fit me . I got taupe in size 7 and I love them!
review image review image review image review image review image
on December 15, 2015
I always wanted to buy a pair of Minnetonka's. I dress bohemian and I wanted a pair of moccasins for a while. When I got these and opened the box, I was instantly disappointed. They don't look like the picture. The coloring is the same, yes, the frills are fine, yes, but unless you want to look like a Christmas elf or a clown, don't get them. They are so long in the front that it is unflattering no matter what you wear with them. They aren't cute in any sense of the word. They weren't even comfortable. It felt like I put on a pair of shows three sizes too big, even though my toes were generally in the right place. They are just simply unattractive. I sent them back a few days later.
on December 2, 2015
Comfy is what they are! Attractive, too, and the fringes are fun. I loved these so much, I got the grey ones, too! Very happy with these mocs! :)
on October 5, 2013
I normally wear a size 7 wide, but knowing these ran small according to the Minnetonka website, I ordered a size 8. I could have probably gone with a 7 1/2 and they would have been ok. I ordered them in black, and what I didn't like was that I wore these with white socks, and when I took them off, my white socks will totally black - and it wasn't because I got them wet. Haven't washed the socks yet, so not sure if all this black stuff will wash out.
on October 30, 2013
I normally where a size 6 but reading other reviews I took a chance by others suggesting to get one size smaller. I ordered a size 5 and I'm happy I did. After wearing them for a week they've stretch and now fit perfectly. I love them and could wear them every day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.