Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 26, 2016
These arrived on time and looked just as they were pictured. The size was fine length wise but they are extremely narrow. I have tried stretching them but then they just hang over the soles and are still uncomfortable. I should have returned them because I have only worn them a couple times. If you don't have very narrow feet look for something else.
on December 14, 2016
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes. The first were the loafer looking mocassins that I had also ordered from amazon in a sz 9. I wore those until I couldn't wear them anymore. They were easily one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I figured these booties would be a nice addition to my fall footwear line up. Sadly I dislike them. They are a struggle to get on and the fit is too exact (without socks) I don't even want to try them with socks. The box in which they were delivered in was completely destroyed. It makes me wonder if these are refurbished or previously owned booties. Smh. In addition to them being too small I paid for one day delivery and they were delivered in two days -_- I want a refund!
on December 5, 2014
I don't think that I have ever been so happy with a pair of boots! I have hallux rigidus in my right foot (cartilage worn out between big toe and foot bone) which is very painful! I've worn these boots for two days and I HAVE FELT NO PAIN IN MY RIGHT FOOT! As a matter of fact, my feet feel refreshed as I walk. When I take the boots off.....I feel like I have new feet!!!!! I'm going to get another pair!!! I'm in love!!! I take a size 9 and bought an 8 and they fit perfectly!!!!!!
on October 10, 2017
The quality is beautiful but they were really narrow, had to return them. I normally wear a size 7 1/2 so I got a size 8 so I could wear them with socks and there is no way I could ever wear these with socks they were too tight
on April 1, 2015
i have been an avid minnetonka wearing woman for the last 7 years straight. i currently have a pair of low cut moccasins for work (I manage a bakery) that same pair of moccasins for real life, this pair of moccasins (which are the best best best of minnetonka quality i have ever purchased) and then a higher cut moccasin for colder, snowy days. This particular boot, fits snug and provides arch support and cushioning, the most comfortable moccasins you will ever wear. i promise.
on October 26, 2016
Love these moccasin boots! They're great for casual outfits and even business casual too. They go great with leggings or boot cut jeans. Although they're super comfortable, they're a bit too long and narrow. I typically wear a 7.5/8 and I ordered a size 7 - they fit perfectly! The first day I wore them, they were a little tight. They don't take long to break in though. 9/10 would recommend
on August 3, 2017
I've had moccasins from Minnetonka in the past, I really like them as I can feel the ground. Especially in the grass as I trip easily and falling at my age isn't fun!
on September 7, 2015
Very cute, but unfortunately, I had to return them. :( These are extremely narrow (and I have normal width feet) and because so, the side seam rubbed up against my pinky toe making them very uncomfortable. I can't imagine how anyone finds these comfortable. So sad because I had such high hopes for them. It would be nice if Minnetonka made a moccasin like this but with a more rounded toe (making them much cuter) and a bit wider.
on December 22, 2017
This shoes are really cut on my feet!!!! They compliment my legs nicely as the just come above the ankle. I normally wear a size 9 or 10 so I ordered both sizes since the reviews on the size were alllll over the place. My normal size fit me perfectly so I'll just return the size 9 and get another color!!! Love Love Love them!! I only gave 4 stars because you can feel the side/bottom of the shoes a little underneath my feet but with socks or stockings they should provide more cushion.
on January 26, 2018
Size down, the leather will stretch so quickly. I am 8.5 and usually size up but a 9 was huge. I even have wide feet. I have to return them for an 8. Also, the laces will break, they are leather and a bit fragile. Mine broke the first wear and I imagine the next pair will break also. I think it’s a good idea to buy a different kind of laces.

Other than those set backs they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever put on my feet and so cute.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.