Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 11, 2017
I've always wanted a pair of moccasins and finally went ahead and ordered it. I was mostly concerned if I should have sized up or not and decided to order my regular size. At first I thought it was too loose but was able to tighten it and they were so darn warm and comfortable! I mostly wore these around the house and a few times outside. They are fine for making errands or walking short distances but aren't great if you plan on being in them outdoors for long periods of time. The sole isn't as great so it's not comfortable for walking outside on hard concrete floors but they are ideal indoors.
on March 30, 2016
I'm giving these 3 stars due to the fact that they are a true navy. I looked forward to replacing my other ones in a different brand that I LOVEd. But these were way too big and when I tried them on they looked crooked which made them rub close to the tie. I wish they hadn't because I'd order a smaller size. So I'm returning them which is easy thanks to the options of ups picking them up. Now I'm on the look out for the brand I bought before that were PERFECT . Maybe I just received a bad batch?
on January 3, 2017
I bought this for my wife who wears a 9. It was a snug fit. A little tight to be perfectly comfortable, but after a few days it has stretched enough to where it is a perfect fit for my wife and she loves it. Based on that I would recommend ordering your normal size.
on October 24, 2017
I love the navy color. I wear a size 9 and these are just a bit tight. I would go up a half size if it were available. I'll just make sure not to wear socks with them. They also feel like they're on the wrong foot. I've had Minnetonka slippers before but these just feel off.
on September 17, 2017
The slippers are comfortable but run a little smaller than expected. They fit a little short but I'm sure they'll stretch a bit over time. Love the color and the softness of the inside. UPDATE: I’ve had these slippers for a little over 1 month and I’ve only worn them around my house and the bottoms are peeling apart. Very disappointing—my cheap slippers from Target lasted over 3 years longer.
on December 3, 2016
I found the exposed tag on the inside (bottom of foot) uncomfortable if worn with bare feet. I also had two red marks from the back of the heel hitting too high and rubbing. I typically wear a 7.5 shoe, ordered an 8 and while they seemed to fit great everywhere else, the rubbing at the back of the heel was unbearable and I don't think would improve even after possible breaking in and stretching. Very sadly had to return.
on April 30, 2017
I love these slippers! My biggest issue is that I wear them outside the house and then somehow get water in them or ruin them somehow... I basically have to buy a new pair every year... but if you keep them inside, they're so warm and comfy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 28, 2017
sorry but I had to return this product... I wear size 7 1/2 so I ordered an 8... but to my dismay it was way too small.. I love Minnetonka products so I was really surprised when this slipper did not fit!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I was really excited about getting these slippers (someone recommended them to me) but I was pretty disappointed in how they fit (a little large for me; they keep coming off my feet) and how there is a label right on the heel/arch of the slipper. It's scratchy and really takes away from the soft lining that's inside the slipper.
on February 14, 2017
This fit is a little small in the toe box, yet the blue slipper of the same design fit perfectly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.