Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 16, 2018
My shoe size is 7. I bought a size 7. They fit. I like to wear thick wool socks with these and the first day they were a little snug on my toes, but now they are very comfortable. The tie does take a bit to get them snugged down enough so they stay tied, just use a little muscle and pull them tight and they should stay. I would definitely suggest to buy these, you won't be disappointed!
on January 16, 2018
I don’t wear these because I can’t keep them on my feet. I wear a size 8 so that’s what I ordered; I wore them a few times and really wanted to love them because they’re so soft inside. But because they’re so low cut and maybe a little to big, they kept coming off while I was walking, so I don’t wear them. I tried a half-size smaller in a store, and they stayed on better but felt too tight around my toes. So they’re going to Goodwill. Maybe someone can wear them...
on December 31, 2017
I’m not sure how people are finding these too small! I ordered my normal size and they were laughably huge. Ordered a half size down and they’re still so large they flop off my feet when I try and walk in them. Won’t be ordering a third time. Love the look and bet they’re cozy but not worth the hassle of trying to figure out Minnetonka’s bizarre sizing.
on January 8, 2018
These are super comfortable. I’ve worn them several times without any foot pain. I wear an 11 and I have noticed that every once in a while my heel will slip out. I don’t think I could size down though.
on October 16, 2017
Sorry to pass over this item with a Negative review. I was so disappointed. I have purchased and worn Minnetonka moccasins for years. They didn't fit well in length and width, they didn't even stay on my feet. I will be returning them.
on December 31, 2017
These slippers are excellent in quality, and they are comfortable and warm. I always purchase this brand for my family members because it is their favorite.
on January 9, 2018
I’ve had other Minnetonka slippers and just ordered these as replacement for a pair. These arrived and are way too small in the toe. They are marked the correct size but my toes have absolutely no room to move. Did something change in the design of your slippers? While I get there may be some time needed to break them in I find myself taking these off after 10 min cause they are so uncomfortable. My last pair never felt this tight.
on June 26, 2017
Nice colour (navy), comfortable fit. There was a concern in other letters about re-tying, but after only a couple of days, my cat played with mine and untied them, but they tie back perfectly.
on September 29, 2013
I expected better from Minnetonka. The slippers were at least a full size too small. I returned them rather than risk getting another mislabeled product.
on November 14, 2017
I love these they are very nice quality and have a nice sole not all big and clunky. there great for around the house or to run an errand in
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.