Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 16, 2016
I have owned quite a few pairs of Minnetoka slippers over the years and they are my favorite shoes for around the house and out on short dry outings. These are the first black ones I have perchased and they are extremely cute! They are just as expected in style and comfort. I usually wear between a 6 1/2 and a 7. I bought the 7 they do seem a bit smaller than my last pair. They are a bit too tight and are slightly uncomfortable, Yet from previous perchases I believe they will stretch to a more comfortable size. Quality and style are great though!
on March 22, 2017
These are so soft and so comfortable (once I stretched them out). I normally wear size 6 1/2. Minnetonka hasn't started making these slippers in half sizes yet so I bought both a 6 and 7. The 7's were a little big and kept slipping off of my heal. The 6 was a little tight and hurt my toes after awhile. I put my faith in other reviews I read that they stretch. I returned the 7's and wore socks with the 6's for three or four days. After that they were stretched to my 6 1/2 size without wearing socks in them. Now I absolutely love them. Another thing is that I had to just take the ties out because I was tying them every 30 seconds it seemed like. So they're not as cute but I don't need to worry about them coming untied anymore.
on February 2, 2016
My first pair of minnetonkas lasted about 4 years. I bought these around Jan 12, 2016 and they are terrible (writing this review on 2/2/16). The soles are not the same quality material as my first pair and are ripping and leaving black pieces all over the floor. I have not worn them outside; just on my carpet and wood floors. I'm extremely disappointed as I was hoping to have another great pair of slippers.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2016
This was my first pair of Minnetonka. I thought this was a good brand, and their products always seem to get good reviews. I bought 2 pairs of slippers, one for me and one for my mom. We returned both. They were surprisingly uncomfortable for slippers. We both felt they pinched the achilles heel immediately when putting them on, which is really strange for slippers--they felt more like brand new shoes that needed to be broken in than comfy slippers. I don't know that going up a size would have fixed this problem; the width felt good or maybe a little wide, so we both felt going up a size would make them too large overall.
on January 2, 2017
Awful! I purchased these and starting to wear them and the toebox ripped after 3 to 4 wears. The problem was I didn't start wearing them until after the return window passed. I have no recourse to get new ones. I've had the same brand in black and have worn them for years with no problems. Maybe since I bought those at a department store they were better quality. Don't waste your money.
review image
on July 27, 2015
These were comfortable, but if you wear a half-size, they might not work for you. I wear a 6.5 and the 6s were much too small and the 7s too big. They also looked kinda sloppy-the fur made the sides bulge out(see photo). I returned them.
review image
11 comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 30, 2016
bought these for my wife for xmas because she needed a new nice pair of slippers. These are very well made and very warm. Her only complaint is that where the leather overlaps the top and the fir inside stops a little too short the back seems to run the back of her foot a bit. I'm hoping with wearing them the leather will soften up and not be as harsh against her skin. Other than that minor quirk they are the nicest slippers shes owned.
on January 12, 2018
I'm currently wearing these wonderful slippers right now. They do a wonderful job at keeping my feetsies warm and safe during the winter. I like the bottom rubber sole that makes me feel like I can go outside without ruining them. My only single complaint is somewhat more of an annoyance than anything, possibly a safety hazard. The material that the string is made out of seems to be some type of suede and it does NOT like to stay tied. So I'm constantly re-tying my SLIPPERS. I don't think it is necessary to have those strings as it's not like I'm tying the slipper tight on my feet, just tying the string so that it doesn't get in the way or trip me. If I had any say in making these (it's currently above my pay grade) I would suggest that these slippers come tied to where the bow is sewn together so that it can't keep coming untied, ain't nobody got time for that.
on November 23, 2015
I found these to be uncomfortably stiff and narrow. BUT, I'm a barefoot enthusiast who has lived in Vibrams all summer. Furthermore, I think my arch has fallen somewhat during my recent pregnancy, and I now have the problem that if I don't spread my toes a little to flex the arch, my foot hurts when I walk (plantar fasciitis?). The toe boxes on these are pretty standard as shoes go and were consequently horribly uncomfortable for me. For anyone in my shoes (haha), I recommend Soft Star Shoes.
on July 6, 2016
I had to send the first pair of these back because one of the laces broke off immediately. The same thing happened on the second pair. Very frustrating. For whatever reason these don't seem to be made as well as they used to be. Disappointing as they're very comfortable!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.