Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,832 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,955 reviews
on August 16, 2016
I have owned quite a few pairs of Minnetoka slippers over the years and they are my favorite shoes for around the house and out on short dry outings. These are the first black ones I have perchased and they are extremely cute! They are just as expected in style and comfort. I usually wear between a 6 1/2 and a 7. I bought the 7 they do seem a bit smaller than my last pair. They are a bit too tight and are slightly uncomfortable, Yet from previous perchases I believe they will stretch to a more comfortable size. Quality and style are great though!
on October 30, 2016
This was my first pair of Minnetonka. I thought this was a good brand, and their products always seem to get good reviews. I bought 2 pairs of slippers, one for me and one for my mom. We returned both. They were surprisingly uncomfortable for slippers. We both felt they pinched the achilles heel immediately when putting them on, which is really strange for slippers--they felt more like brand new shoes that needed to be broken in than comfy slippers. I don't know that going up a size would have fixed this problem; the width felt good or maybe a little wide, so we both felt going up a size would make them too large overall.
on July 6, 2016
I had to send the first pair of these back because one of the laces broke off immediately. The same thing happened on the second pair. Very frustrating. For whatever reason these don't seem to be made as well as they used to be. Disappointing as they're very comfortable!
on December 30, 2016
bought these for my wife for xmas because she needed a new nice pair of slippers. These are very well made and very warm. Her only complaint is that where the leather overlaps the top and the fir inside stops a little too short the back seems to run the back of her foot a bit. I'm hoping with wearing them the leather will soften up and not be as harsh against her skin. Other than that minor quirk they are the nicest slippers shes owned.
on November 23, 2015
I found these to be uncomfortably stiff and narrow. BUT, I'm a barefoot enthusiast who has lived in Vibrams all summer. Furthermore, I think my arch has fallen somewhat during my recent pregnancy, and I now have the problem that if I don't spread my toes a little to flex the arch, my foot hurts when I walk (plantar fasciitis?). The toe boxes on these are pretty standard as shoes go and were consequently horribly uncomfortable for me. For anyone in my shoes (haha), I recommend Soft Star Shoes.
on July 18, 2017
For the most part these slippers are pretty soft and comfortable. The problem that I have with them, which is kind of a major issue considering they are supposed to be soft slippers, is the fact that they are rough in some areas? There's no left and right foot. There's just two slippers and you just kind of guess. Or maybe they're supposed to form to your foot? I'm not sure, but they're basically unisex slippers. When you wear them, you can feel some rough edges where your toes are, mainly your pinky toes. I've reached in and tried to feel what's scratching my toe, and it's just kind of an edge. The back part where the heel is scratches the back of my heel something fierce sometimes. I've worn them for a while and then afterward the back of my heel was red and looked like it was the start of a blister. That's kind of a problem for a pair of slippers..

They are quite soft and I'm sure if I got a pair of that were made properly, they'd be quite comfortable. Yet on the other hand I can't help but feel like slippers should not have to be broken in. You feel me?
on June 9, 2017
Construction is good, color as expected, the sole are non slip and the raw hide tie needs working to make slipper fit (see somewhat large). I bought a 9, although my street shoe is 8 1/2 because in the fall and winter I wear have sport socks and silk liners and I tighten down the slipper in the summer. My 3 rating comes because the vamps extremely short making the slipper hard to keep on without curling ones toes all the time. Have worn the type of slipper for years and have always found them comfortable. My criteria is that I put them on and I don't have to think about them, that they are easy on easy off (hardwood floors no street shoes in the house) so going in and out means frequent on and off). I find the minute I sit down I am kicking them off and wriggling my toes because they are uncomfortable. Am looking for another pair of slipper, but will go to b&m stores so I can try them on.
on December 2, 2015
Being used to size 7and1/2 I didn't know exactly what to expect with a size 8. They are rather long for me - I took care of that with cotton stuffed in the toes - and the top part of the slipper seems rather shorter than usual. I'm getting used to them. They are comfortable enough to wear around the house for extended times. They just don't take the place of the Uggs that I had had, and the new Uggs ran small so I had to give them away. I really need to go try footwear on in a store to be totally happy!! Everything seems to be made in another part of the world now - and that changes - so there seems to be no real standard anymore.
on February 23, 2015
Well, my friend and I bought a pair of each and very comfortable, very beautiful!Thank you amazon provides such a good goods!
review image review image
on May 29, 2017
I like the style, comfort and good construction these. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that I have a narrow heel and they slip off a bit if I am not wearing socks. But I guess that is on me, can't fit everyone perfectly and I am thinking of heel inserts. But the mocs have the drawstring type of leather thong running around the shoe so that they can be tightened somewhat around the foot, that has helped. I am happy with them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.