Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,789 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,870 reviews
on October 30, 2016
This was my first pair of Minnetonka. I thought this was a good brand, and their products always seem to get good reviews. I bought 2 pairs of slippers, one for me and one for my mom. We returned both. They were surprisingly uncomfortable for slippers. We both felt they pinched the achilles heel immediately when putting them on, which is really strange for slippers--they felt more like brand new shoes that needed to be broken in than comfy slippers. I don't know that going up a size would have fixed this problem; the width felt good or maybe a little wide, so we both felt going up a size would make them too large overall.
on July 6, 2016
I had to send the first pair of these back because one of the laces broke off immediately. The same thing happened on the second pair. Very frustrating. For whatever reason these don't seem to be made as well as they used to be. Disappointing as they're very comfortable!
on December 2, 2015
Being used to size 7and1/2 I didn't know exactly what to expect with a size 8. They are rather long for me - I took care of that with cotton stuffed in the toes - and the top part of the slipper seems rather shorter than usual. I'm getting used to them. They are comfortable enough to wear around the house for extended times. They just don't take the place of the Uggs that I had had, and the new Uggs ran small so I had to give them away. I really need to go try footwear on in a store to be totally happy!! Everything seems to be made in another part of the world now - and that changes - so there seems to be no real standard anymore.
on May 13, 2016
These are extremely well made and the dark navy color is spot on, these are not what I was looking for. First of all, I usually wear a 9.5 to 10, so based on other reviews, I got a 9 but they're still somewhat big. Secondly, these are more like bedroom slippers than a moccasin so I can't wear them for running errands as intended. The top front of the shoe barely covers just my toes. Overall a good purchase for these were a good purchase for the price but not what I
on May 17, 2017
These were a Mother's Day present for my mil. They seemed to fit nicely and kept her feet very warm. Love the full bottom material, so she won't have to worry about slipping on the tile. These were made of a much better quality of materials then her former pair manufactured from another company. Will be purchasing them again!
on December 3, 2016
I found the exposed tag on the inside (bottom of foot) uncomfortable if worn with bare feet. I also had two red marks from the back of the heel hitting too high and rubbing. I typically wear a 7.5 shoe, ordered an 8 and while they seemed to fit great everywhere else, the rubbing at the back of the heel was unbearable and I don't think would improve even after possible breaking in and stretching. Very sadly had to return.
on December 28, 2016
I ordered a 1/2 size smaller knowing they would stretch out a little. I also tossed my old ones into the washing machine and was able to get another winter out of them. I hope to get 3 winters out of this pair too. Very comfy and look good. The soles allow me to go out to my mailbox on the street, I could even wear them to run an errand or two if I ignored the fact that they are slippers 😄
on January 14, 2016
I like this as a slipper for just wearing around the house in general, but based on other reviews I went ahead and purchased my regular size which was a mistake. These definitely run a 1/2 size to full size too short in length. If I purchase again I will order a full size up. I have a very narrow foot and the width is actually perfect though The lining is very comfy, but I wouldn't recommend wearing them for more than a couple hours a day as they are very flat with no support.
on January 3, 2017
I bought this for my wife who wears a 9. It was a snug fit. A little tight to be perfectly comfortable, but after a few days it has stretched enough to where it is a perfect fit for my wife and she loves it. Based on that I would recommend ordering your normal size.
on April 30, 2017
I love these slippers! My biggest issue is that I wear them outside the house and then somehow get water in them or ruin them somehow... I basically have to buy a new pair every year... but if you keep them inside, they're so warm and comfy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.