Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 1,493 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 30, 2011
I read all of the reviews before I ordered my size, and I am glad I did. I wear a 6.5, and am eternally stuck in half-size world when ordering shoes... I read 90% of the reviews said they run large and 1-2 people said the opposite. I ordered a 6 and they fit perfectly. If I want to wear them with socks, they are a tad tight, but I don't plan to wear with socks.

They are also less furry than pictured. It seems like the fur is floating over the top in the picture, but mine is much shorter and tucked in...which I think I like more. You can adjust the laces if they are too tight or too loose. I love them.

If you feet sweat, you may want to consider buying them. Overall, it is a great purchase and well worth the money.
on September 15, 2010
I've been looking for moccasin slippers without thick soles and thought these would fit the bill. The leather was nice and the lining was really soft. Unfortunately, they were too big. I wear a 7 and that's what I ordered. But when I walked, the shoes slipped off the back of my heels. I found myself clenching my toes to hold them on. So I had to send them back. I didn't reorder because they don't come in half sizes and I'm afraid a size 6 will be too small. I wish the fit would have been better because I really liked these.
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2016
My first pair of minnetonkas lasted about 4 years. I bought these around Jan 12, 2016 and they are terrible (writing this review on 2/2/16). The soles are not the same quality material as my first pair and are ripping and leaving black pieces all over the floor. I have not worn them outside; just on my carpet and wood floors. I'm extremely disappointed as I was hoping to have another great pair of slippers.
review image review image
on October 17, 2014
So I ordered a size 5.5 and received size 5. They fit very snug and I looooove them! But after a day of using them they can get a little tight on my toes. But thankfully I have owned Minmetonkas before, so I know they'll stretch a bit and I can break them in :)
Now my daughter and I own cute moccasins & booties!!
on July 27, 2015
These were comfortable, but if you wear a half-size, they might not work for you. I wear a 6.5 and the 6s were much too small and the 7s too big. They also looked kinda sloppy-the fur made the sides bulge out(see photo). I returned them.
on January 18, 2016
I absolutely love these shoes/slippers, great quality sherpa inside & love how they're fully soled to wear outside too as regular shoes!! Waaaaay less money than uggs, slimmer fit & very cute!! Just wish I didn't order a size 6 (I'm a size 6 1/2-7 shoe), but read all the reviews so of course did as recommended & bought a size down, a 6. My sister loves them now (since they don't fit me), but I'm not returning, I'm just going to buy a 7 for me now!
on October 15, 2013
I've always been a Minnetonka fan and now that these come in great colors, what's not to like????? They fit a bit snug but will be fine with a little wear. I don't want them to be sloppy. Nice and warm and cozy.
on November 5, 2009
These shoes fit so well and are so comfortable. Amazon has the best price on them and were shipped quickly.
on July 6, 2016
I had to send the first pair of these back because one of the laces broke off immediately. The same thing happened on the second pair. Very frustrating. For whatever reason these don't seem to be made as well as they used to be. Disappointing as they're very comfortable!
on March 27, 2016
I have trouble with swelling in my ankles quite frequently ~ mostly due to sprains when I was younger...also a broken R leg, close to the ankle joint.
For this reason, I am unable to wear my usual flats many times & I resort to these mocs ~ on the recommendation of my daughter, who swears by hers.
They are comfortable, fit well, even when my ankles are at their worst...and they keep my feet quite warm, which is also a big plus for me!
All in all, I would highly recommend these moccasins.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.