Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

I bought these slippers as a Christmas gift for my sister in law this year and she LOVES them!! I tried them on when she opened them too and now I want some! I had never heard of Minnetonka before (I've always been a Bear Paw gal) but I can see why my sister in law requested them! She told me they tend to run a little small so I bought a half size larger (she and I both wear 8.5) and the 9's fit perfectly!

These are cute, really high quality and super comfortable! I love that the bottom of these slippers enables you to run outside to pick up the paper without getting the fabric of the slipper dirty or wet without making it feel too much like a shoe instead of a slipper.

This grey color is fabulous because it goes with everything (not that slippers need to "go" with anything) and also hide dirt really really well! Also, the color shown matched the color I got perfectly which I always appreciate!

I'm a new fan! I did NOT recieve this item for free or at a discount.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on March 22, 2017
These are so soft and so comfortable (once I stretched them out). I normally wear size 6 1/2. Minnetonka hasn't started making these slippers in half sizes yet so I bought both a 6 and 7. The 7's were a little big and kept slipping off of my heal. The 6 was a little tight and hurt my toes after awhile. I put my faith in other reviews I read that they stretch. I returned the 7's and wore socks with the 6's for three or four days. After that they were stretched to my 6 1/2 size without wearing socks in them. Now I absolutely love them. Another thing is that I had to just take the ties out because I was tying them every 30 seconds it seemed like. So they're not as cute but I don't need to worry about them coming untied anymore.
on August 16, 2016
I have owned quite a few pairs of Minnetoka slippers over the years and they are my favorite shoes for around the house and out on short dry outings. These are the first black ones I have perchased and they are extremely cute! They are just as expected in style and comfort. I usually wear between a 6 1/2 and a 7. I bought the 7 they do seem a bit smaller than my last pair. They are a bit too tight and are slightly uncomfortable, Yet from previous perchases I believe they will stretch to a more comfortable size. Quality and style are great though!
on October 30, 2016
This was my first pair of Minnetonka. I thought this was a good brand, and their products always seem to get good reviews. I bought 2 pairs of slippers, one for me and one for my mom. We returned both. They were surprisingly uncomfortable for slippers. We both felt they pinched the achilles heel immediately when putting them on, which is really strange for slippers--they felt more like brand new shoes that needed to be broken in than comfy slippers. I don't know that going up a size would have fixed this problem; the width felt good or maybe a little wide, so we both felt going up a size would make them too large overall.
on February 2, 2016
My first pair of minnetonkas lasted about 4 years. I bought these around Jan 12, 2016 and they are terrible (writing this review on 2/2/16). The soles are not the same quality material as my first pair and are ripping and leaving black pieces all over the floor. I have not worn them outside; just on my carpet and wood floors. I'm extremely disappointed as I was hoping to have another great pair of slippers.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2017
Awful! I purchased these and starting to wear them and the toebox ripped after 3 to 4 wears. The problem was I didn't start wearing them until after the return window passed. I have no recourse to get new ones. I've had the same brand in black and have worn them for years with no problems. Maybe since I bought those at a department store they were better quality. Don't waste your money.
review image
on July 27, 2015
These were comfortable, but if you wear a half-size, they might not work for you. I wear a 6.5 and the 6s were much too small and the 7s too big. They also looked kinda sloppy-the fur made the sides bulge out(see photo). I returned them.
review image
11 comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 12, 2018
I'm currently wearing these wonderful slippers right now. They do a wonderful job at keeping my feetsies warm and safe during the winter. I like the bottom rubber sole that makes me feel like I can go outside without ruining them. My only single complaint is somewhat more of an annoyance than anything, possibly a safety hazard. The material that the string is made out of seems to be some type of suede and it does NOT like to stay tied. So I'm constantly re-tying my SLIPPERS. I don't think it is necessary to have those strings as it's not like I'm tying the slipper tight on my feet, just tying the string so that it doesn't get in the way or trip me. If I had any say in making these (it's currently above my pay grade) I would suggest that these slippers come tied to where the bow is sewn together so that it can't keep coming untied, ain't nobody got time for that.
on December 30, 2016
bought these for my wife for xmas because she needed a new nice pair of slippers. These are very well made and very warm. Her only complaint is that where the leather overlaps the top and the fir inside stops a little too short the back seems to run the back of her foot a bit. I'm hoping with wearing them the leather will soften up and not be as harsh against her skin. Other than that minor quirk they are the nicest slippers shes owned.
on December 4, 2017
I LOVE Minnetonkas. They hold up extremely well, are comfortable, warm (but not overwhelming) and fit to size. I’ve bought 5 now, one for my sister because she loves them too now.

I wear them everyday, I know they are practically slippers, but they are so comfortable that I wear them frequently. With everyday use they begin to break down about a year in. But not the soles, more like the understandable things. The fabric and such. But I’m also going places in them versus just indoors.

Overall, super impressed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.