Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2017
Construction is good, color as expected, the sole are non slip and the raw hide tie needs working to make slipper fit (see somewhat large). I bought a 9, although my street shoe is 8 1/2 because in the fall and winter I wear have sport socks and silk liners and I tighten down the slipper in the summer. My 3 rating comes because the vamps extremely short making the slipper hard to keep on without curling ones toes all the time. Have worn the type of slipper for years and have always found them comfortable. My criteria is that I put them on and I don't have to think about them, that they are easy on easy off (hardwood floors no street shoes in the house) so going in and out means frequent on and off). I find the minute I sit down I am kicking them off and wriggling my toes because they are uncomfortable. Am looking for another pair of slipper, but will go to b&m stores so I can try them on.
on May 13, 2016
These are extremely well made and the dark navy color is spot on, these are not what I was looking for. First of all, I usually wear a 9.5 to 10, so based on other reviews, I got a 9 but they're still somewhat big. Secondly, these are more like bedroom slippers than a moccasin so I can't wear them for running errands as intended. The top front of the shoe barely covers just my toes. Overall a good purchase for these were a good purchase for the price but not what I
on March 30, 2016
I'm giving these 3 stars due to the fact that they are a true navy. I looked forward to replacing my other ones in a different brand that I LOVEd. But these were way too big and when I tried them on they looked crooked which made them rub close to the tie. I wish they hadn't because I'd order a smaller size. So I'm returning them which is easy thanks to the options of ups picking them up. Now I'm on the look out for the brand I bought before that were PERFECT . Maybe I just received a bad batch?
on September 26, 2017
Very soft and plush inside, sole great for nonslip and preventing excess wear, however the actual slipper is not well made despite the nice feel. A hole developed at the toe wear the seam runs within 3 months of purchase, and they had by no stretch of the imagination received heavy use (worn maybe 3-4 times a week during the cold months, only for a couple of hours each time while in the house in the morning).
Liked the shape, style and feel, but for the price would have wanted a little more sturdiness with them.
on October 24, 2017
I love the navy color. I wear a size 9 and these are just a bit tight. I would go up a half size if it were available. I'll just make sure not to wear socks with them. They also feel like they're on the wrong foot. I've had Minnetonka slippers before but these just feel off.
on September 17, 2017
The slippers are comfortable but run a little smaller than expected. They fit a little short but I'm sure they'll stretch a bit over time. Love the color and the softness of the inside. UPDATE: I’ve had these slippers for a little over 1 month and I’ve only worn them around my house and the bottoms are peeling apart. Very disappointing—my cheap slippers from Target lasted over 3 years longer.
on October 28, 2017
I ordered two pairs of these slippers: grey and cinnamon. I wore the cinnamon-colored slippers the majority of the the winter mostly outside and in the unfinished part of our basement. I did spray them with leather spray and they still look good. I wore the grey pair mostly in the house. I’m a consistent size 8.5 so I ordered a 9. I wish I would have ordered a size 8. For me, these were snug at first, especially with socks but stretched a lot. I still wear them but I have to wear socks to keep them on my feet. Im happy with the product especially considering the price i paid. I only gave 4 stars because the sizing is off.
on December 3, 2016
I found the exposed tag on the inside (bottom of foot) uncomfortable if worn with bare feet. I also had two red marks from the back of the heel hitting too high and rubbing. I typically wear a 7.5 shoe, ordered an 8 and while they seemed to fit great everywhere else, the rubbing at the back of the heel was unbearable and I don't think would improve even after possible breaking in and stretching. Very sadly had to return.
on October 24, 2017
They look fine and fit correctly, but I don't know what the lining is made out of? Fiberglass maybe? My wife's feet almost instantly became red, irritated and swollen after wearing these for just a couple minutes. It was crazy. No bueno.
on December 28, 2016
I ordered a 1/2 size smaller knowing they would stretch out a little. I also tossed my old ones into the washing machine and was able to get another winter out of them. I hope to get 3 winters out of this pair too. Very comfy and look good. The soles allow me to go out to my mailbox on the street, I could even wear them to run an errand or two if I ignored the fact that they are slippers 😄
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.