|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.47 - $137.27 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Slipper featuring moc-toe stitching
- around-the-collar rawhide laces
- and plush lining
- Padded cushion insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These classic Minnetonka Chrissy slipper booties have pile lining to keep your feet warm and cozy. Product Features: Classic slipper bootie Pile lining for warmth Rawhide lace Padded cushion insole Thin rubber Cally sole
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BRCBE8M
- Item model number: Chrissyie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- nice construction
- not too thick... doesn't feel like your feet are suffocating
- sturdy, texturized sole... good if you want to wear these outside, and helps give traction on hard surfaces around the house
- super cute Minnetonka moccasin style, really trendy right now
- shoe runs small... I was given a size 8, my normal size, but had to exchange the slippers for size 9. I recommend you order a size larger than you normally wear (they don't appear to come in 1/2 sizes). I'm giving these shoes 4 vs 5 stars because of the sizing.
I am happy with these slippers and recommend them to you!