|Price:||$41.96 - $61.30 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- item contains fur
- Rubber sole
- Slipper featuring moc-toe stitching
- around-the-collar rawhide laces
- and plush lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Curl up by the fireplace in a pair of Minnetonka pile lined moccasins - or slip them on for a quick run to the market. These cozy moccasins feature comfy pile linings with a fur collar that wraps completely around your foot. Whipstitching details. Imported. As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BRCBE8M
- Item model number: Chrissyie
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, it is VERY warm and comfy. I like the fact that they are pretty solid when walking and doing chores, more so than the usual slipper.
It would be perfect if they came in half sizes...
- nice construction
- not too thick... doesn't feel like your feet are suffocating
- sturdy, texturized sole... good if you want to wear these outside, and helps give traction on hard surfaces around the house
- super cute Minnetonka moccasin style, really trendy right now
- shoe runs small... I was given a size 8, my normal size, but had to exchange the slippers for size 9. I recommend you order a size larger than you normally wear (they don't appear to come in 1/2 sizes). I'm giving these shoes 4 vs 5 stars because of the sizing.
I am happy with these slippers and recommend them to you!