|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$52.99 - $155.52 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Deerskin
- Rubber sole
- Soft, supple genuine deerskin
- Cushion insole
- Sporty rubber sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Minnetonka gives these moccasins fashion status Moccasin features a deerskin upper with kiltie and tie. Whipstitched detail. Imported. As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BRCBCU2
- Item model number: Deerskin Soft-T
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I think this style is so cute and looks great with jeans as well as skirts. Very classic look, with very uncommon comfort. These are actually more comfortable than a lot of house shoes/slippers that I've had over the years.
I would definitely purchase again and only gave 4 stars because I think they should be a bit narrower. (I don't have an uncommonly narrow foot. Just average.) They aren't so wide that they feel like they're falling off or anything, so, I'm a happy customer.
They are a little expensive, but worth every penny. I will always buy more--sure hope they are available as long as I live.