Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2017
I had to return first pair, too big . I recommend buying one full size larger than what you wear.
Amazon shipped my new pair immediately when I notified I needed to exchange! I received my new perfect fitting pair within 3 days.
I am very happy with both the moccasins and Amazon!
on October 29, 2017
Though I had to send my first pair back because they were a little large, I exchanged them for a size smaller than I usually am and they fit perfectly!. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. I immediately bought another pair in a different color.
on October 24, 2017
I wear an 8 1/2 in most shoes and ordered an 8 but a 7 1/2 would fit better. When they stretch out, they may flop on my heal. But I love them , they are so comfy and soft and nice enough to wear to work, not like some mocs that look like slippers.
on September 12, 2016
I LOVE THESE! After buying a new pair of Toms every year for the last 3 years I was sick of poor quality construction. In my closet is 2 pairs of suede Minnetonkas, one of which is still holding up after 15 years! I decided to try these out and immediately fell in love! I did have to return and order a size down, but WELL WORTH IT!
2 helpful votes
on May 24, 2017
love the look and feel of the new moccasins.
Since my left foot has a bunion on it the fit is a little loose but does not fall off.
on September 18, 2017
Love these shoes, sooo comfortable. Sorry had to exchange half size smaller. Now have to wait a short bit , that's the only con.
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 21, 2017
I love these Mocs! They are so comfy and the deer skin leather is so soft to the touch. I wear them all summer long!
on May 15, 2017
These shoes are more than I expected - soft, comfortable and beautiful. I would love to have them in a series of colors
on March 15, 2017
I gave the moccasins four stars instead of five because of the fit. I have narrow feet and I will need to wear heavy socks with them as they are wider than I expected.
2 helpful votes
on April 9, 2017
Love these moccasins, great color goes with everything, super comfy and so soft. Thank you 😊
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.