Beauty Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 14, 2017
My moccasins arrived today and had a broken string. It is obvious someone broke the string and then retied it together (which you can see clearly in the second picture). I have been buying Minnetonka’s for years and am utterly disappointed in the quality of these and their packaging. I will definitely be returning these.
review imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2016
These shoes are VERY comfortable. I wish they were narrower. The leather is suppose to mold to your foot, but because they're too wide, I don't see that happening. But, the good news... because the leather is so soft, they don't rub or chaff at all. I can have them on all day and don't even notice I'm wearing them. That's a big deal for me, because I'm used to going barefoot and only wearing shoes when I go outside or shopping, etc. The lack of arch support isn't a problem. I just use my leather arch inserts and that takes care of it.

I think this style is so cute and looks great with jeans as well as skirts. Very classic look, with very uncommon comfort. These are actually more comfortable than a lot of house shoes/slippers that I've had over the years.

I would definitely purchase again and only gave 4 stars because I think they should be a bit narrower. (I don't have an uncommonly narrow foot. Just average.) They aren't so wide that they feel like they're falling off or anything, so, I'm a happy customer.
on May 31, 2018
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever bought! I'm on my third pair. They only last me a year or so, but that's with almost daily use in varying terrain and weather conditions. I love that I can get away with wearing these at work, too! They are super soft and don't bother my bunions like mocs made of stiffer hide. I have had issues with wearing through the leather in certain spots, and the sole separating from the shoe, but that is only after lots of wear. I was able to fix the latter problem with shoe goo, and extend their life a bit.
on January 25, 2018
I wanted to love these, but they're not for those with wide feet. Plus the tread is sort of odd and round and thus not as sturdy as it could be. I had to return them and buy the men's classic mocassin. On the other hand, Minnetonka shoes last FOREVER, so for someone with standard or even narrow feet, they're wonderful.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 1, 2016
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these Moosehide mocs. My older pair is waaaaay past it's expiration date. HA BUT..they're still lookin O.K.
I also ordered the same moccasin in Deerskin but they ran a good half size BIGGER so I had to send them back. They were, however, even softer than the moosehide and that's saying something. GREAT products!!!!
on November 6, 2016
I got these shoes for my mother who is 82 years old. She had a pair, which she had purchased 10+ years ago, and they were finally wearing out. These shoes fit her exactly as her old pair did, and she was so happy with them that I ordered two more pairs. What a pleasure to find a shoe that seems to be consistent in its comfort and durability.
2 people found this helpful
on April 13, 2018
After my third try and two returns I finally got the shoes I originally ordered. It’s not the Minnetonka shoe of the past. For the price I paid I didn’t expect plastic soles which can be very dangerous on tile floors which is a common flooring in the workplace and stores.
on February 22, 2016
These shoes are totally different than my first pair. They had a wider,rounded toe box and a bit higher crepe rubber sole with good support. So cushy. "Like buttah", to borrow a phrase. Wore them for years until the leather was so stretched out they wouldn't stay on my feet.These have a tapered ,narrow toe box so my toes are squished together. The leather seems the same, but the thin moulded sole just doesn't work for me.They get hung up in carpet and trip me. If these had been like my first ones I would have already ordered a pair in every color available! But to be honest, these shoes are "as expected"
on February 26, 2018
Casual yet feminine. Soft leather, well put together, comfortable all day. Honestly, I bought these to replace my pair I got 10 years ago....And I'm still not throwing those out. Minnetonka is worth the money. Love them.
on October 3, 2015
I love these moccasins! I bought a pair several years ago and still have and wear them even though I have run them into the ground. They last forever and are so comfortable! The leather is soft and will eventually shape to your feet as they are worn, which can make them feel like they were made for you personally. I am currently wearing these to work because they look great, go with anything, and can be worn all day. Worth every cent and will buy again when these get relegated to everyday wear.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.