Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 14, 2017
My moccasins arrived today and had a broken string. It is obvious someone broke the string and then retied it together (which you can see clearly in the second picture). I have been buying Minnetonka’s for years and am utterly disappointed in the quality of these and their packaging. I will definitely be returning these.
review imagereview image
on April 4, 2016
These shoes are VERY comfortable. I wish they were narrower. The leather is suppose to mold to your foot, but because they're too wide, I don't see that happening. But, the good news... because the leather is so soft, they don't rub or chaff at all. I can have them on all day and don't even notice I'm wearing them. That's a big deal for me, because I'm used to going barefoot and only wearing shoes when I go outside or shopping, etc. The lack of arch support isn't a problem. I just use my leather arch inserts and that takes care of it.

I think this style is so cute and looks great with jeans as well as skirts. Very classic look, with very uncommon comfort. These are actually more comfortable than a lot of house shoes/slippers that I've had over the years.

I would definitely purchase again and only gave 4 stars because I think they should be a bit narrower. (I don't have an uncommonly narrow foot. Just average.) They aren't so wide that they feel like they're falling off or anything, so, I'm a happy customer.
on February 19, 2018
Looovvve these! I’ve had multiple Minnetonka in my past but never seemed to size them right. They would always get pretty loose within a short amount of time and I’d eventually stop wearing them as I would just trip on them. I’m usually an 8.5 or 39 euro, this time I decided to buy a 7.5 and just by putting them on now I can tell these are the correct size. Love the black too I can wear them to my job :)
on January 25, 2018
I wanted to love these, but they're not for those with wide feet. Plus the tread is sort of odd and round and thus not as sturdy as it could be. I had to return them and buy the men's classic mocassin. On the other hand, Minnetonka shoes last FOREVER, so for someone with standard or even narrow feet, they're wonderful.
on November 6, 2016
I got these shoes for my mother who is 82 years old. She had a pair, which she had purchased 10+ years ago, and they were finally wearing out. These shoes fit her exactly as her old pair did, and she was so happy with them that I ordered two more pairs. What a pleasure to find a shoe that seems to be consistent in its comfort and durability.
on February 15, 2016
Great shoes. I still have my original pair of slippers that I purchased from this company 3 years ago. The only thing I don't care for is the shoe strings come untied and it is aggravating. Wonderful quality. I think the best thing they could do to improve the design is do away with the ties and go to something else. I pretreated mine with a leather waterproofing and softener and stay very clean.
on May 17, 2016
I simply love Minnetonka shoes. And I have purchased many of them throughout the years but my recent purchase of the leather black deer moccasin was a totally disappointment. It stretched so much to the point that it is way too big for me too wear it. They aren't necessarily cheap so I feel a little bit upset about it.
on February 18, 2018
I purchased a half size down because the leather stretches and it seemed too big when I ordered them true to size. Otherwise they’re super comfy and really soft. Deerskin is really nice.
on September 12, 2016
I LOVE THESE! After buying a new pair of Toms every year for the last 3 years I was sick of poor quality construction. In my closet is 2 pairs of suede Minnetonkas, one of which is still holding up after 15 years! I decided to try these out and immediately fell in love! I did have to return and order a size down, but WELL WORTH IT!
on May 24, 2017
love the look and feel of the new moccasins.
Since my left foot has a bunion on it the fit is a little loose but does not fall off.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.