Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 22, 2014
I am LOVING this bootie moccasin! I tried two different styles from Minnetonka- these and the back zip high top boots. The back zip boots I did not care for- it had a pretty thick black solid sole and felt (and sounded) as if I was clunking around in combat boots. I wanted a boot that was lighter weight, and with a sole that wasn't so thick. These are perfect- the sole is flexible and has the little knobbies on the bottom of it. It doesn't make a peep when I walk.

I ordered both my normal size (7 1/2) and one half size smaller in order to compare. The ones in my size although they felt better, the suede didn't lay flat across the top by my toes. It's almost like it has to be pulled snug in order for it to lay right. The half size smaller allowed the suede to fit much better and no buckling across the top. They felt snug, but according to other reviewers they do stretch so that's why I went with the half size smaller. They're snug but not so much to be uncomfortable (and that's even with thick athletic socks on).

At the same time I ordered these I also ordered another pair of moccasins from another company. The suede and stitching on these was much higher quality and workmanship. If the zipper fails after some time I would just take them to the shoe repair shop down the road for a $5 fix. Easy and trust me, they're worth it.

I ordered these in "taupe", which tells me someone at Minnetonka may need to have their eyes checked. They definitely are not taupe. Ladies, if you are looking for a taupe boot, this isn't it. The "taupe" are actually camel, and beautiful!
on January 5, 2017
Total BUMMER. Got these for my daughter, first a 10, was too big, re-ordered, got a 9.5, fit great, looked great. She wore them first time today to school, was all happy, how cute they were. I get a call, that the entire front sole came off, the stitching ripped apart from the sole. See photos. Now the sad thing is, these ARE totally cute. The second sad thing is I bought them in grey and haven't worn them yet, and am wondering if this is a fluke or I should just return them before it happens again and I'll be stuck as she was at school.
on January 14, 2016
So, I ordered three pairs of these (in sizes 9, 9.5, and 10) to see which one would fit best, all in the color "dusty brown" + free returns!! I would have tried them on in store, but Florida has very minimal Minnetonka retailers nearby me. Not sure if this will show as a verified purchase or not, but all three pairs in my "reviews" tab didn't show the size, so here I am letting you know my info from scratch. ANYWAYS!

The 9 was smaller than I expected; I definitely think it's a TAD smaller than the average size 9.

The 9.5 was a snug fit, but I wanted more toe space.

I ended up choosing the size 10 because my feet/toes were most comfortable.

All in all, I recommend getting a 1/2 size up to be safe with these (plus think about the socks you may/may not wear with them too)

To note on color, the dusty brown color is more of a cool tone in person; the photos show a more warm tone and I don't think it's very accurate. I am super happy with the color though.
on February 15, 2016
I absolutely love my Minnetonkas! They fit great even though I have wide feet. They are the CUTEST shoes I have ever worn and they just keep getting more comfortable! I want to get every style Minnetonka has to offer. Best boots ever!
on September 12, 2017
I've had Minnetonka moccasins before and loved them but unfortunately, Chicago winters got the best of them. Nevertheless, when I saw these I was ecstatic. I purchased the "taupe" color in a size 10 ( the same ones I had before.) I previously purchased mine from Zappos but for some reason the ones shown here are cheaply made and the color is wayyy off, also the shoe is so narrow which is a problem I did not have before.;I had to return. So basically you're getting scammed into buying a less quality version for the same price. Bummer. I still love the shoe and would recommend them, but I would advise purchasing them through another outlet or the manufacturer's website
on February 25, 2017
It's a weird shoe; you'd think it would be comfortable but it's not. It fits me in weird places and other places it rubs my foot in bad ways---
on August 1, 2012
1. These moccasins are MUCH longer than they should be for a 9 1/2. The rubber sole is the right length, but the suede moccasin top extends quite far. These feel more like a 10 or a 10 1/2. There's a lot more than wiggle room, more like an overhang. My feet are kind of narrow and although these are a little sloshy, I don't think that I will be falling or tripping. I recommend these - but do order at least half a size smaller than your true shoe size.

2. These are already my favorite shoes out of the box. They are SO easy to put on. Easier even than my Acorn slippers which I LOVE. They are cute, different than the shoes I see all the time, seem to be well-made. I will be able to wear them to a casual work environment. My pajama jeans fit right over the tops - the ankle is not too thick or bulky for pants, which is all I wear.
The side zipper is nice, has a good suede pull tab. The workmanship looks good. The metal studs look fine - nothing tacky, obtrusive or shoddy. No footbed support, so I wouldn't use them for long walks.
3.My solution to the excess suede leather length - googled "How to shrink leather moccasins" and think that I will drench them in water or alcohol, let them dry, them wear them slightly damp until they fit.
Meanwhile, I have ordered an identical pair (black) in size 9.

I am a shoe-aholic and am truly wondering why I never purchased a pair of Minnetonka before in my life.
on November 27, 2016
I have worn these for 6 months. Color is true to the picture. Had a pair that tied on the side and when those wore out I chose this one. Love the zipper option. Fits just like a moccasin should. This style has a seam behind the heel that seemed a bit thick so I pounded it with a rubber mallet on a metal surface and it took care of the uncomfortable poke in my heel. Fits great but remember, this type of moc has no arch support. I bought s pair of inserts and it helps a lot. I will always own Minnetonka Mocs!
on August 6, 2017
They are not right for me they are far too narrow. The quality was good. And Amazon was wonderful and returned my money right away and free shipping back was a bonus
on August 17, 2016
I bought these boots in size 8. I worried a bit about sizing after reading the reviews but I must say that these fit perfectly and seem extremely comfortable. They do not look unusually long on the foot to me, as I saw in one review. I feel they are well made and love the suede! Feels like the '60's all over again! For me, that is a good thing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.