Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 695 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 719 reviews
on December 22, 2014
I am LOVING this bootie moccasin! I tried two different styles from Minnetonka- these and the back zip high top boots. The back zip boots I did not care for- it had a pretty thick black solid sole and felt (and sounded) as if I was clunking around in combat boots. I wanted a boot that was lighter weight, and with a sole that wasn't so thick. These are perfect- the sole is flexible and has the little knobbies on the bottom of it. It doesn't make a peep when I walk.

I ordered both my normal size (7 1/2) and one half size smaller in order to compare. The ones in my size although they felt better, the suede didn't lay flat across the top by my toes. It's almost like it has to be pulled snug in order for it to lay right. The half size smaller allowed the suede to fit much better and no buckling across the top. They felt snug, but according to other reviewers they do stretch so that's why I went with the half size smaller. They're snug but not so much to be uncomfortable (and that's even with thick athletic socks on).

At the same time I ordered these I also ordered another pair of moccasins from another company. The suede and stitching on these was much higher quality and workmanship. If the zipper fails after some time I would just take them to the shoe repair shop down the road for a $5 fix. Easy and trust me, they're worth it.

I ordered these in "taupe", which tells me someone at Minnetonka may need to have their eyes checked. They definitely are not taupe. Ladies, if you are looking for a taupe boot, this isn't it. The "taupe" are actually camel, and beautiful!
review image
I love these moccasins. The rubber sole is very narrow, but the girth of the shoe is wide, so most likely any foot could fit into the shoe, but an average to wide foot will rock on and off the rubber sole as you walk. I was annoyed with it at first, but quickly got used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I don't consider it uncomfortable, was just something I had to adapt to. They are also completely flat, HOWEVER, I have very high arches and have not had any pain walking in these shoes. I think it's because the sole on the bottom is so nice to walk on, it's like walking barefoot on carpet, rather than walking barefoot on rocks as some other flat shoes feel to me. The shoe itself is very stylish and I love to wear them with casual outfits, skinny jeans & a sweatshirt. They go with anything; I got the gray. Also pretty warm for the most part, but I wouldn't wear them out in the snow because they are not waterproof and wouldn't probably stain if they got wet. I live in central Nebraska.
on January 14, 2016
So, I ordered three pairs of these (in sizes 9, 9.5, and 10) to see which one would fit best, all in the color "dusty brown" + free returns!! I would have tried them on in store, but Florida has very minimal Minnetonka retailers nearby me. Not sure if this will show as a verified purchase or not, but all three pairs in my "reviews" tab didn't show the size, so here I am letting you know my info from scratch. ANYWAYS!

The 9 was smaller than I expected; I definitely think it's a TAD smaller than the average size 9.

The 9.5 was a snug fit, but I wanted more toe space.

I ended up choosing the size 10 because my feet/toes were most comfortable.

All in all, I recommend getting a 1/2 size up to be safe with these (plus think about the socks you may/may not wear with them too)

To note on color, the dusty brown color is more of a cool tone in person; the photos show a more warm tone and I don't think it's very accurate. I am super happy with the color though.
review image
on October 6, 2015
I bought these boots because I thought the fringed boots at the mall were too much to pay for faux suede. And I wanted real leather, anyway. After visiting several stores (all of which carried the same junk by the way) I went home and checked out the boots on Amazon. For about the same price (or even a little less), I was able to get REAL suede leather boots. Go figure. I wear a size 9. Upon reading the reviews, I saw that many people ordered a half size smaller than their normal size, stating that the boots run slightly large; so I ordered a size 8 1/2. Shipping was super fast, and the boots arrived in 2--3 days. I was little worried the boots would be too small, but was relieved to find that they fit perfectly! These Minnetonka boots are the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned! They're lightweight and flexible--almost as good as going barefoot!
on August 1, 2012
1. These moccasins are MUCH longer than they should be for a 9 1/2. The rubber sole is the right length, but the suede moccasin top extends quite far. These feel more like a 10 or a 10 1/2. There's a lot more than wiggle room, more like an overhang. My feet are kind of narrow and although these are a little sloshy, I don't think that I will be falling or tripping. I recommend these - but do order at least half a size smaller than your true shoe size.

2. These are already my favorite shoes out of the box. They are SO easy to put on. Easier even than my Acorn slippers which I LOVE. They are cute, different than the shoes I see all the time, seem to be well-made. I will be able to wear them to a casual work environment. My pajama jeans fit right over the tops - the ankle is not too thick or bulky for pants, which is all I wear.
The side zipper is nice, has a good suede pull tab. The workmanship looks good. The metal studs look fine - nothing tacky, obtrusive or shoddy. No footbed support, so I wouldn't use them for long walks.
3.My solution to the excess suede leather length - googled "How to shrink leather moccasins" and think that I will drench them in water or alcohol, let them dry, them wear them slightly damp until they fit.
Meanwhile, I have ordered an identical pair (black) in size 9.

I am a shoe-aholic and am truly wondering why I never purchased a pair of Minnetonka before in my life.
on November 29, 2015
I have a similar pair i love- but these are terrible. Are they even real Minnetonka? The right one is too small and actually sewn crooked! The inserts inside at heel area are coming off and i have not even worn them! only tried them on! I waited too long to send back- and these were not inexpensive. Cant give them away like this- dont know what to do- take them to shoe repair to be completely redone and pay more for them?!
on November 27, 2016
I have worn these for 6 months. Color is true to the picture. Had a pair that tied on the side and when those wore out I chose this one. Love the zipper option. Fits just like a moccasin should. This style has a seam behind the heel that seemed a bit thick so I pounded it with a rubber mallet on a metal surface and it took care of the uncomfortable poke in my heel. Fits great but remember, this type of moc has no arch support. I bought s pair of inserts and it helps a lot. I will always own Minnetonka Mocs!
on February 25, 2017
It's a weird shoe; you'd think it would be comfortable but it's not. It fits me in weird places and other places it rubs my foot in bad ways---
on September 12, 2017
I've had Minnetonka moccasins before and loved them but unfortunately, Chicago winters got the best of them. Nevertheless, when I saw these I was ecstatic. I purchased the "taupe" color in a size 10 ( the same ones I had before.) I previously purchased mine from Zappos but for some reason the ones shown here are cheaply made and the color is wayyy off, also the shoe is so narrow which is a problem I did not have before.;I had to return. So basically you're getting scammed into buying a less quality version for the same price. Bummer. I still love the shoe and would recommend them, but I would advise purchasing them through another outlet or the manufacturer's website
on August 17, 2016
I bought these boots in size 8. I worried a bit about sizing after reading the reviews but I must say that these fit perfectly and seem extremely comfortable. They do not look unusually long on the foot to me, as I saw in one review. I feel they are well made and love the suede! Feels like the '60's all over again! For me, that is a good thing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.