Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Women's Double-Fringe Side-Zip Boot
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

on December 22, 2014
I am LOVING this bootie moccasin! I tried two different styles from Minnetonka- these and the back zip high top boots. The back zip boots I did not care for- it had a pretty thick black solid sole and felt (and sounded) as if I was clunking around in combat boots. I wanted a boot that was lighter weight, and with a sole that wasn't so thick. These are perfect- the sole is flexible and has the little knobbies on the bottom of it. It doesn't make a peep when I walk.

I ordered both my normal size (7 1/2) and one half size smaller in order to compare. The ones in my size although they felt better, the suede didn't lay flat across the top by my toes. It's almost like it has to be pulled snug in order for it to lay right. The half size smaller allowed the suede to fit much better and no buckling across the top. They felt snug, but according to other reviewers they do stretch so that's why I went with the half size smaller. They're snug but not so much to be uncomfortable (and that's even with thick athletic socks on).

At the same time I ordered these I also ordered another pair of moccasins from another company. The suede and stitching on these was much higher quality and workmanship. If the zipper fails after some time I would just take them to the shoe repair shop down the road for a $5 fix. Easy and trust me, they're worth it.

I ordered these in "taupe", which tells me someone at Minnetonka may need to have their eyes checked. They definitely are not taupe. Ladies, if you are looking for a taupe boot, this isn't it. The "taupe" are actually camel, and beautiful!
review image
on November 3, 2011
It must be love! These boots are adorable - they look cute with all types of pants/leggings and with dresses/skirts. They are super soft and seem to mold to your feet. They are super narrow, but I am thinking that the suede will stretch a little with regular wear. These are certainly on their way of becoming my new fave fall shoe.
Amazon was *amazing* with shipping. They were here in two days!
on November 11, 2011
These by far are the most comfortable shoe booties ever...they do run a little big and I mistakenly ordered a half size too large but if you put an inner sole in them, it's like walking on clouds...ordering all colors.
on March 21, 2015
So I would like to note how cute these are. They are even cuter in person than they appear on screen! Now onto the review of the shoe...

They are ankle height and have an inner zipper that does not quite go all the way up to the top of the boot. They smell really good, which indicates they are real suede.

For everyone with sizing confusion here's my personal experience with them. I have never bought or tried on a pair of Minnetonkas before this so I figured I would order a half size down to start. I am a true size womens 10 med width. I have never needed a bigger size nor a wide size shoe. I have sometimes needed a 9.5 in a boot. So with that said when I tried on the 9.5 they were alittle tough to get on and felt super tight all over especially in the width. I took them off and tried them again a few hours later and decided they must run true to size and placed an order for my normal size, a 10. When they came they were huge. I could slip my foot in and out without unzipping the side. They also were too long and my foot was seriously just all over the place and felt like I had a big floppy shoe on. Did not feel right at all and didn't look as nice as the 9.5 did on my foot. So, I proceeded to put on the 9.5 again and I knew I would keep the 9.5.

With everyone stating that it stretches I know the snug size will stretch and conform to my foot better and the size 10 would just always remain big and floppy. So, it really is personal preference here with the size and how you like them to feel and fit. My true size felt way big all over and the half size smaller was snug and will stretch and mold to my feet with some wear, I hope this clarification helps someone but if not I really suggest trying both sizes and deciding what type of fit feels better for you because they really are completely different. Try them on in store if you can and order through Amazon, they really are great and much cheaper here!

Overall I love this cute bootie and am looking at different styles. Besides the small delay with sizing I havent had any issues with them and cant wait for the snow to melt and Spring weather to come so I can start wearing them out!
review image review image
on October 8, 2012
I have been looking for the right pair of moccasins for years. This is the perfect match! They feel like I am not wearing shoes at all, which a good pair of moccasins would. I love them
on June 11, 2013
the were much narrower than I expected and the sole of the boot is made of something that looks like black rubber door mat but not as sturdy? I don't know if they would have felt better they had not been so narrow for me, but I felt off balance when I walked in them, I was sad because they were very pretty. I wish I could have worn them comfortably.
on October 17, 2011
I was pleased with these cute boots. They seem durable and well-made. Only word of caution is that they are narrower than i was expecting. Overall, love the shoes, very comfortable!
on June 30, 2013
I love Minnetonkas, they've always been my favorite footwear. I wear them to work, school, and everywhere else. I love that they're versatile and can go with any outfit :) shipped fast and reasonable price. Thank you!
on July 17, 2015
Since these do not have laces that I could tighten, I had to size down a half size (that never happens for me in ANY shoe, this is the first). I didn't want to listen to the reviews about sizing down because I truthfully never have to size up or down for a shoe, I just don't buy the shoe if the fit is not an all around good feel. I know sizing up or down would create issues in other areas generally, but not for these. I liked that the 8.5 size snuggled my foot in better than my original size 9. The style is great and the opening is not too big - another concern of mine after reading some reviews. I really like the double fringe, it definitely makes the boot. I have very wide feet and didn't think these horribly narrow. I would expect that they not be too wide just given that they are mocs - plus, they will stretch, so I am not concerned at all. I wore them out in the rain and was thinking that since the sole is fairly thin my feet rolling over the edge may make the side of the shoes hit the ground and get wet, but they didn't. They ended up just right and I am confident that these will be a great comfort shoe for a while.
on November 17, 2011
These are so comfortable, they are like slippers! I love the double layer of fringe, the leather is so soft, and they break in super fast. These are my new favorite shoes and I want to wear them every singe day! They are true to size -- I wear a 7.5 to an 8 and I ordered a 7.5 and they fit perfectly