Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 718 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 742 reviews
on December 22, 2014
I am LOVING this bootie moccasin! I tried two different styles from Minnetonka- these and the back zip high top boots. The back zip boots I did not care for- it had a pretty thick black solid sole and felt (and sounded) as if I was clunking around in combat boots. I wanted a boot that was lighter weight, and with a sole that wasn't so thick. These are perfect- the sole is flexible and has the little knobbies on the bottom of it. It doesn't make a peep when I walk.

I ordered both my normal size (7 1/2) and one half size smaller in order to compare. The ones in my size although they felt better, the suede didn't lay flat across the top by my toes. It's almost like it has to be pulled snug in order for it to lay right. The half size smaller allowed the suede to fit much better and no buckling across the top. They felt snug, but according to other reviewers they do stretch so that's why I went with the half size smaller. They're snug but not so much to be uncomfortable (and that's even with thick athletic socks on).

At the same time I ordered these I also ordered another pair of moccasins from another company. The suede and stitching on these was much higher quality and workmanship. If the zipper fails after some time I would just take them to the shoe repair shop down the road for a $5 fix. Easy and trust me, they're worth it.

I ordered these in "taupe", which tells me someone at Minnetonka may need to have their eyes checked. They definitely are not taupe. Ladies, if you are looking for a taupe boot, this isn't it. The "taupe" are actually camel, and beautiful!
on March 21, 2015
So I would like to note how cute these are. They are even cuter in person than they appear on screen! Now onto the review of the shoe...

They are ankle height and have an inner zipper that does not quite go all the way up to the top of the boot. They smell really good, which indicates they are real suede.

For everyone with sizing confusion here's my personal experience with them. I have never bought or tried on a pair of Minnetonkas before this so I figured I would order a half size down to start. I am a true size womens 10 med width. I have never needed a bigger size nor a wide size shoe. I have sometimes needed a 9.5 in a boot. So with that said when I tried on the 9.5 they were alittle tough to get on and felt super tight all over especially in the width. I took them off and tried them again a few hours later and decided they must run true to size and placed an order for my normal size, a 10. When they came they were huge. I could slip my foot in and out without unzipping the side. They also were too long and my foot was seriously just all over the place and felt like I had a big floppy shoe on. Did not feel right at all and didn't look as nice as the 9.5 did on my foot. So, I proceeded to put on the 9.5 again and I knew I would keep the 9.5.

With everyone stating that it stretches I know the snug size will stretch and conform to my foot better and the size 10 would just always remain big and floppy. So, it really is personal preference here with the size and how you like them to feel and fit. My true size felt way big all over and the half size smaller was snug and will stretch and mold to my feet with some wear, I hope this clarification helps someone but if not I really suggest trying both sizes and deciding what type of fit feels better for you because they really are completely different. Try them on in store if you can and order through Amazon, they really are great and much cheaper here!

Overall I love this cute bootie and am looking at different styles. Besides the small delay with sizing I havent had any issues with them and cant wait for the snow to melt and Spring weather to come so I can start wearing them out!
review image review image
on January 5, 2017
Total BUMMER. Got these for my daughter, first a 10, was too big, re-ordered, got a 9.5, fit great, looked great. She wore them first time today to school, was all happy, how cute they were. I get a call, that the entire front sole came off, the stitching ripped apart from the sole. See photos. Now the sad thing is, these ARE totally cute. The second sad thing is I bought them in grey and haven't worn them yet, and am wondering if this is a fluke or I should just return them before it happens again and I'll be stuck as she was at school.
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 17, 2015
Since these do not have laces that I could tighten, I had to size down a half size (that never happens for me in ANY shoe, this is the first). I didn't want to listen to the reviews about sizing down because I truthfully never have to size up or down for a shoe, I just don't buy the shoe if the fit is not an all around good feel. I know sizing up or down would create issues in other areas generally, but not for these. I liked that the 8.5 size snuggled my foot in better than my original size 9. The style is great and the opening is not too big - another concern of mine after reading some reviews. I really like the double fringe, it definitely makes the boot. I have very wide feet and didn't think these horribly narrow. I would expect that they not be too wide just given that they are mocs - plus, they will stretch, so I am not concerned at all. I wore them out in the rain and was thinking that since the sole is fairly thin my feet rolling over the edge may make the side of the shoes hit the ground and get wet, but they didn't. They ended up just right and I am confident that these will be a great comfort shoe for a while.
I love these moccasins. The rubber sole is very narrow, but the girth of the shoe is wide, so most likely any foot could fit into the shoe, but an average to wide foot will rock on and off the rubber sole as you walk. I was annoyed with it at first, but quickly got used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I don't consider it uncomfortable, was just something I had to adapt to. They are also completely flat, HOWEVER, I have very high arches and have not had any pain walking in these shoes. I think it's because the sole on the bottom is so nice to walk on, it's like walking barefoot on carpet, rather than walking barefoot on rocks as some other flat shoes feel to me. The shoe itself is very stylish and I love to wear them with casual outfits, skinny jeans & a sweatshirt. They go with anything; I got the gray. Also pretty warm for the most part, but I wouldn't wear them out in the snow because they are not waterproof and wouldn't probably stain if they got wet. I live in central Nebraska.
on March 25, 2015
I love Minnetonka. Great quality. Cute style. I find that these fringe Moc-Ankle boots are my spring and summer go to. I had two pairs of the back zip single layer fringe ankle boots, that both served me well -approximately 10 years. They finally got holes in the soles. I would keep one pair at home, and one pair in my car for when I was out and about, if I needed to switch out to a comfy flat alternative. Nice versatile shoe, to give your everyday casual wear a little flare. BoHo Chic! I have the single fringe in black. I plan on getting another pair of the single fringe in brown soon, as well. Concerning the narrow reviews, the suede stretches, and becomes much softer to mold around your foot after consistent use. I have a medium to wide width foot and I buy Minnetonka Mocs the next size up, because I like more room, and I do not like to feel the seams of the Mocs when I walk. I bought these in brown, which is cognac color, and loden, which is olive green in color. Double fringe are a little bulkier around
the ankles than the single fringe back zip. Cute, cute, cute.
review image review image review image
on January 14, 2016
So, I ordered three pairs of these (in sizes 9, 9.5, and 10) to see which one would fit best, all in the color "dusty brown" + free returns!! I would have tried them on in store, but Florida has very minimal Minnetonka retailers nearby me. Not sure if this will show as a verified purchase or not, but all three pairs in my "reviews" tab didn't show the size, so here I am letting you know my info from scratch. ANYWAYS!

The 9 was smaller than I expected; I definitely think it's a TAD smaller than the average size 9.

The 9.5 was a snug fit, but I wanted more toe space.

I ended up choosing the size 10 because my feet/toes were most comfortable.

All in all, I recommend getting a 1/2 size up to be safe with these (plus think about the socks you may/may not wear with them too)

To note on color, the dusty brown color is more of a cool tone in person; the photos show a more warm tone and I don't think it's very accurate. I am super happy with the color though.
on February 15, 2016
I absolutely love my Minnetonkas! They fit great even though I have wide feet. They are the CUTEST shoes I have ever worn and they just keep getting more comfortable! I want to get every style Minnetonka has to offer. Best boots ever!
on August 7, 2016
Ok, these are nice! Well made, correctly sized, comfy moccasins. I have a soft sole pair I wear as slippers. These I wanted for wearing around, even in winter. They are beautifully crafted together. The zipper hasn't slipped more than a centimeter or so. And they're right on for sizing with socks. I wear a 7.5 or 8w and bought a 7.5 in these. They're a might loose without socks, but not enough to go down a size. I tried them a size down and much too tight. I love them. They go well with shorts or jeans or skirts. I got the brown, and I haven't noticed any color rubbing off. But I do wear more colorful socks than not.
on July 9, 2017
Wish they made mocs in "wide" since I have small but wide feet. Am stretching these things out just a little so they'll be comfortable to walk around in. I know with enough wear they will naturally stretch out but it's that 'breaking in" period I hope to avoid. I like the color and the finge and all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.