BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on December 22, 2014
I am LOVING this bootie moccasin! I tried two different styles from Minnetonka- these and the back zip high top boots. The back zip boots I did not care for- it had a pretty thick black solid sole and felt (and sounded) as if I was clunking around in combat boots. I wanted a boot that was lighter weight, and with a sole that wasn't so thick. These are perfect- the sole is flexible and has the little knobbies on the bottom of it. It doesn't make a peep when I walk.

I ordered both my normal size (7 1/2) and one half size smaller in order to compare. The ones in my size although they felt better, the suede didn't lay flat across the top by my toes. It's almost like it has to be pulled snug in order for it to lay right. The half size smaller allowed the suede to fit much better and no buckling across the top. They felt snug, but according to other reviewers they do stretch so that's why I went with the half size smaller. They're snug but not so much to be uncomfortable (and that's even with thick athletic socks on).

At the same time I ordered these I also ordered another pair of moccasins from another company. The suede and stitching on these was much higher quality and workmanship. If the zipper fails after some time I would just take them to the shoe repair shop down the road for a $5 fix. Easy and trust me, they're worth it.

I ordered these in "taupe", which tells me someone at Minnetonka may need to have their eyes checked. They definitely are not taupe. Ladies, if you are looking for a taupe boot, this isn't it. The "taupe" are actually camel, and beautiful!
review image
on November 27, 2016
I have worn these for 6 months. Color is true to the picture. Had a pair that tied on the side and when those wore out I chose this one. Love the zipper option. Fits just like a moccasin should. This style has a seam behind the heel that seemed a bit thick so I pounded it with a rubber mallet on a metal surface and it took care of the uncomfortable poke in my heel. Fits great but remember, this type of moc has no arch support. I bought s pair of inserts and it helps a lot. I will always own Minnetonka Mocs!
on August 17, 2016
I bought these boots in size 8. I worried a bit about sizing after reading the reviews but I must say that these fit perfectly and seem extremely comfortable. They do not look unusually long on the foot to me, as I saw in one review. I feel they are well made and love the suede! Feels like the '60's all over again! For me, that is a good thing.
on December 16, 2015
I loved these I had these for two years and only stopped wearing them cause they peed on and I didn't know how to clean them without ruining the suede.

The sole lasts a really long time.

They were too small at first, they were really slim in the width and too small in the length too. But I was looking forward to them so much that I wore them anyways and they eventually stretched out to where they fit comfortably. They were really easy to put on and I wore them pretty much every day until I got rid of them.

I will say however there is no support in them so if you need arch support I probably wouldn't get these and also you will you get major leg and butt workout if you're not already used to wearing shoes without cushions but you'll get used to it if you wear them often enough.

I would definitely buy these again and recommend them.
on March 21, 2015
So I would like to note how cute these are. They are even cuter in person than they appear on screen! Now onto the review of the shoe...

They are ankle height and have an inner zipper that does not quite go all the way up to the top of the boot. They smell really good, which indicates they are real suede.

For everyone with sizing confusion here's my personal experience with them. I have never bought or tried on a pair of Minnetonkas before this so I figured I would order a half size down to start. I am a true size womens 10 med width. I have never needed a bigger size nor a wide size shoe. I have sometimes needed a 9.5 in a boot. So with that said when I tried on the 9.5 they were alittle tough to get on and felt super tight all over especially in the width. I took them off and tried them again a few hours later and decided they must run true to size and placed an order for my normal size, a 10. When they came they were huge. I could slip my foot in and out without unzipping the side. They also were too long and my foot was seriously just all over the place and felt like I had a big floppy shoe on. Did not feel right at all and didn't look as nice as the 9.5 did on my foot. So, I proceeded to put on the 9.5 again and I knew I would keep the 9.5.

With everyone stating that it stretches I know the snug size will stretch and conform to my foot better and the size 10 would just always remain big and floppy. So, it really is personal preference here with the size and how you like them to feel and fit. My true size felt way big all over and the half size smaller was snug and will stretch and mold to my feet with some wear, I hope this clarification helps someone but if not I really suggest trying both sizes and deciding what type of fit feels better for you because they really are completely different. Try them on in store if you can and order through Amazon, they really are great and much cheaper here!

Overall I love this cute bootie and am looking at different styles. Besides the small delay with sizing I havent had any issues with them and cant wait for the snow to melt and Spring weather to come so I can start wearing them out!
review image review image
on October 6, 2017
I love moccasins! These are very well made and fit as expected. They look great on. They do run a bit narrow as others have noted but they will conform to your feet as you break them in. This is my second pair of Minnetonka moccasin short boots. The other pair zip up the back. My first pair are broke in and are my go to shoes. I'm sure as I wear my new mocs that they will be my new favorites. I would purchase Minnetonka again as they are well made and last.
on November 2, 2015
I really love these shoes! They are super cute and comfy and they are different because most people seem to have them, or some variation of them, in a brown or caramel color. I like those as well, but I like to be unique and this raisin color is that! No problems with them as of yet, so I will probably order them in another color like black, or another style of Minnetonka shoes or boots.
on October 13, 2015
These shoes are very narrow. I even tried a half size larger. Those ended up being too long and still too narrow. I love Minnetonka's Kilty moccasins but this style is not good. Kilty moccasins have a good width but these don't. Why can't they be the same!!! :(
on March 9, 2017
Love these boots to the moon and back! Will wear these before any other shoes I have in my closet! Will fit a lil snug in the beginning but will stretch to comfort after a couple of wears....outstanding, love Minnetonka!
on November 5, 2016
I really like the look of these mocs. They look like they would be too narrow, but my foot does fit comfortably with a lightly cushioned trail sock. So far I have only worn them inside the house, mostly because I wanted to keep them looking like new. They do not slip on my foot, and are secure going up and down steps. The stitching is well done, and they appear to be well made. They do have a tendency to make my feet sweat, but I'm waitng to see how they are in the cold weather, as I haven't had them but a couple of weeks. I thought they were reasonably priced, and they came very quickly. Very happy with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.