Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on October 4, 2015
I took other reviewers advise and ordered a whole size smaller. No regrets! These are cute at a button. I wondered how they compared to the Kilty and I actually like the fit of these better. The top of the toe bed on the kilty is a little longer and it cut in to the top of my foot. These have a shorter toe bed than Kilty so the bend in the right spot.
I would say that I have "duck" shaped feet (wide across the toes and narrow heel) and these seemed very narrow in the toe box at first. I put on some thick dark colored socks (the color bleeds a bit) and walked around in them for a few hours. Easy break in. The suede is soft and flexible. It gives just enough to form to your foot.
The color of the brown is richer and and prettier in person.
review image
on March 22, 2017
These slippers are very narrow and made of hard material. I bought a size 8. I usually wear a 7 1/2. I have medium/wide feet. Ordering a half size larger did NOT work. I have had them several years and maybe worn them once. Because they are so uncomfortable/misfitted I would never buy another pair unless I could try them on in person. Hope this helps someone else.
on June 4, 2015
The shoes look worn in some places and are a little bit bigger than I expected. I already own 3 pairs of Minnetonka shoes, but I am not quite happy with this pair.
on July 25, 2015
I love them but if you have a medium to wide foot these will be a bit snug across the top of the foot. They felt a bit tight when i put them on for the first time but stretched to fit (no blisters) as i wore them so don't buy a larger size.
They shipped normal mail and i received them much earlier than expected.
Overall they are wonderful.i love the color, i love the feel, I'm glad i purchased them!
on December 20, 2015
I have worn these twice, there is already a tear on the side seam. I don't have super wide feet and they got great to it has to be a daily with the material used. I was so excited to finally try the Minnetonka brand, now I feel like it was a waste of money. Two stars because the fit was as expected and they are comfortable.
on December 22, 2015
No arch support but mine are totally fallen and I wear inserts in everything anyway. Love them only problem is the leather cords get in between the shoe and my feet and that drives me crazy!! Can't really wear socks with these and next time ill get the fuzzy ones so I can wear them in the cold. Otherwise I like them.
on June 11, 2015
I like the looks of the Feather Minnetonka. They are a bit tight but I know they will stretch out.
on October 28, 2015
These shoes are fantastic. They are a little roomy and if I ordered them again I would definitely go with at least a half size (any maybe even a full size) smaller than what I would normally wear. They also stretch out quite a bit as you wear them because of the leather. They are wonderful and comfy, casual shoes.
on November 2, 2013
If they feel a bit tight at first, give them a little time- they'll stretch in all the right spots! Since these are suede just be aware that the taupe will not stay taupe... mine quickly started turning gray around the bottom and in the back where my jeans have rubbed on them, and there's only so much suede protector/cleaner can do. I'll probably replace these with one of the darker colors soon.
on January 7, 2014
Still trying to work on getting these bad boys to form fit my feet. I went with a 5.5 because everyone complained about the sizes being too big. I usually wear a size 6. So they fit okay if I am bare foot. Now that its winter I dont really get much use out of them, but they still are pretty with the feather and what not. Spring is only a few months away, right?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question