Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 478 reviews
on December 3, 2016
I've had Minnetonka mocs for years, and I love the hardsole shoe for around the house. I've been known to forget I have them on and wear them around town, and folks will always notice and compliment. They look great and keep my feet warm. I pretty much buy a new pair each year, the old pair gets put in my car, and I use the old pair as my driving shoes (I don;t like driving in heels, and after a long day wearing heels, I like to change into my mocs when I get in the car to head home). I've been known to hang onto old pairs on these mocs until the seams split. Love these!
on November 27, 2015
Ankle and heel area are somewhat large but with a pair of socks they're fine. Around the house they stay on but heel does sag, they don't flop off but it takes a little getting used too. If you have a wide foot these will be just fine, On the whole, they fit ok,keep you warm and look good under jeans if you gotta run out quick. A little pricey....considering they're not made in America.
on March 17, 2017
I have foot problems so it's hard to get a good fit, but these worked out fine. They seem well made and they have about the right amount of cushioning. The sole is fine for stepping outside. My only quibble is the thongs keep coming untied. Don't want to step on one and trip.
on March 19, 2017
Great slipper for going outside with to grab the paper or mail. They have a great sole on them! I found them to be a bit narrow, I hope with time wearing them they will loosen up a bit. Quality is very good, they are stitched very well and the lining is secure.
on April 11, 2017
WAY TOO SMALL.
Purchase these to be in wide width and they were not even a D in width.
The width is way too small.
The moccasins themselves look great but without the right fit that does not help any.
The slippers look shoe like.
Nice fake fur lining
Nice lined hardsole.
on August 13, 2017
Best slippers ever, super comfortable, nice rubber bottoms so you can wear them around the house and not worry about stepping in a drop of water on the floor. I paid $40, a little pricey, but worth it compared to other slippers that will fall apart easily and not last as long. This is my 2nd pair of the same slippers, the first ones lasted for about 4 years.
on March 2, 2017
I have wide feet, and am never really sure what size to order. I ordered 7 W, and that is usually my size. The slippers were roomy out of the box. I was able to tighten them up to a good fit, by just pulling the lace tighter. They are very comfortable and so easy to just slip on.
on December 27, 2015
I have bought several this version of the Minnetonka Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper?? Shoe?? over the past three years! I wear them all day around the house - sometimes with a thin sock and sometimes with no sock at all. They are durable, and I really mean they take a beating!! They are so comfortable. I force myself to wear other shoes around the house, but for some reason my feet always find their way back to the Minnetonka Hardsole. I have worn them briefly out of doors; but, I honestly prefer them as an indoor shoe - like a slipper. . Why several pairs? Because I treat myself to a new color every year! AND, I ALWAYS buy them on Amazon!
on December 12, 2014
it is very great!!!
review image review image
on February 4, 2017
If it were socially acceptable to wear these all the time everywhere, I would (and sometimes still do, social norms be damned!) I'm glad I went with the rubber sole and not just the leather because when I "accidentally" wear them to run errands I know I'm not ruining them.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.