Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 433 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 457 reviews
on December 1, 2015
Bought one in September it was great but by the end of November the seams fell off and there is a good 2 inches opening on the side. Contacted minnetonka costumer service and I have to pay for the shipping to send the old show before they can send me a new one and once they receive will take them 10 days to send a new one.
review image review image
on September 30, 2015
So disappointed. I ordered a size 7 and a size 8 because I wasn't sure which would fit best. They arrived together and they are completely different moccasins! The size 7 has no tag on the insole as pictured, a very shallow foot bed, and a lighter brown color. The size 8 is a darker color brown and was much more comfortable in that the foot bed was deeper but the moccasin itself is too long. I don't want to order another size 7 in case I get the same kind I received. Ugh. Now I have to return both.
review image
on April 11, 2017
WAY TOO SMALL.
Purchase these to be in wide width and they were not even a D in width.
The width is way too small.
The moccasins themselves look great but without the right fit that does not help any.
The slippers look shoe like.
Nice fake fur lining
Nice lined hardsole.

**If this review helped you please hit the "helpful" button. It helps us help others*
on December 3, 2016
I've had Minnetonka mocs for years, and I love the hardsole shoe for around the house. I've been known to forget I have them on and wear them around town, and folks will always notice and compliment. They look great and keep my feet warm. I pretty much buy a new pair each year, the old pair gets put in my car, and I use the old pair as my driving shoes (I don;t like driving in heels, and after a long day wearing heels, I like to change into my mocs when I get in the car to head home). I've been known to hang onto old pairs on these mocs until the seams split. Love these!
on November 27, 2015
Ankle and heel area are somewhat large but with a pair of socks they're fine. Around the house they stay on but heel does sag, they don't flop off but it takes a little getting used too. If you have a wide foot these will be just fine, On the whole, they fit ok,keep you warm and look good under jeans if you gotta run out quick. A little pricey....considering they're not made in America.
on March 17, 2017
I have foot problems so it's hard to get a good fit, but these worked out fine. They seem well made and they have about the right amount of cushioning. The sole is fine for stepping outside. My only quibble is the thongs keep coming untied. Don't want to step on one and trip.
on March 2, 2017
I have wide feet, and am never really sure what size to order. I ordered 7 W, and that is usually my size. The slippers were roomy out of the box. I was able to tighten them up to a good fit, by just pulling the lace tighter. They are very comfortable and so easy to just slip on.
on December 27, 2015
I have bought several this version of the Minnetonka Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper?? Shoe?? over the past three years! I wear them all day around the house - sometimes with a thin sock and sometimes with no sock at all. They are durable, and I really mean they take a beating!! They are so comfortable. I force myself to wear other shoes around the house, but for some reason my feet always find their way back to the Minnetonka Hardsole. I have worn them briefly out of doors; but, I honestly prefer them as an indoor shoe - like a slipper. . Why several pairs? Because I treat myself to a new color every year! AND, I ALWAYS buy them on Amazon!
on December 12, 2014
it is very great!!!
review image review image
on March 19, 2017
Great slipper for going outside with to grab the paper or mail. They have a great sole on them! I found them to be a bit narrow, I hope with time wearing them they will loosen up a bit. Quality is very good, they are stitched very well and the lining is secure.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.