Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 1, 2015
Bought one in September it was great but by the end of November the seams fell off and there is a good 2 inches opening on the side. Contacted minnetonka costumer service and I have to pay for the shipping to send the old show before they can send me a new one and once they receive will take them 10 days to send a new one.
review imagereview image
33 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 30, 2015
So disappointed. I ordered a size 7 and a size 8 because I wasn't sure which would fit best. They arrived together and they are completely different moccasins! The size 7 has no tag on the insole as pictured, a very shallow foot bed, and a lighter brown color. The size 8 is a darker color brown and was much more comfortable in that the foot bed was deeper but the moccasin itself is too long. I don't want to order another size 7 in case I get the same kind I received. Ugh. Now I have to return both.
review image
32 people found this helpful
on October 9, 2017
I bought this shoes around 3 weeks ago. Only use has been as house slippers, they are very comfortable, but after only 3 short weeks there is already two holes! The leather part that is near the stitching its ripping away! I have never encounter shoes that break so fast and with so minimal wear of them. So very disappointed and will be returning the shoes!
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2018
They are the "original" and still the best option out there. I get a pair for my wife every Christmas as she lives in these and every Christmas she appreciates them. She get's me a pair of the men's model every two years.
I've purchased the high-end mocs from other companies such as LL Bean and Lands End and they are fine, but none are superior to these and after years of use, my wife prefers these.
on December 3, 2016
I've had Minnetonka mocs for years, and I love the hardsole shoe for around the house. I've been known to forget I have them on and wear them around town, and folks will always notice and compliment. They look great and keep my feet warm. I pretty much buy a new pair each year, the old pair gets put in my car, and I use the old pair as my driving shoes (I don;t like driving in heels, and after a long day wearing heels, I like to change into my mocs when I get in the car to head home). I've been known to hang onto old pairs on these mocs until the seams split. Love these!
4 people found this helpful
on November 27, 2015
Ankle and heel area are somewhat large but with a pair of socks they're fine. Around the house they stay on but heel does sag, they don't flop off but it takes a little getting used too. If you have a wide foot these will be just fine, On the whole, they fit ok,keep you warm and look good under jeans if you gotta run out quick. A little pricey....considering they're not made in America.
5 people found this helpful
WAY TOO SMALL.
Purchase these to be in wide width and they were not even a D in width.
The width is way too small.
The moccasins themselves look great but without the right fit that does not help any.
The slippers look shoe like.
Nice fake fur lining
Nice lined hardsole.
Top Contributor: Watcheson February 4, 2017
If it were socially acceptable to wear these all the time everywhere, I would (and sometimes still do, social norms be damned!) I'm glad I went with the rubber sole and not just the leather because when I "accidentally" wear them to run errands I know I'm not ruining them.
review image
on December 27, 2015
I have bought several this version of the Minnetonka Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper?? Shoe?? over the past three years! I wear them all day around the house - sometimes with a thin sock and sometimes with no sock at all. They are durable, and I really mean they take a beating!! They are so comfortable. I force myself to wear other shoes around the house, but for some reason my feet always find their way back to the Minnetonka Hardsole. I have worn them briefly out of doors; but, I honestly prefer them as an indoor shoe - like a slipper. . Why several pairs? Because I treat myself to a new color every year! AND, I ALWAYS buy them on Amazon!
2 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2017
I really do not like the way these slippers fit. The sides are very low... so when wearing them right off the bat, they don't really stay on my foot and slip off with each step. they are quite narrow ... I know they will stretch like all slippers, and then they will be awful. To top it all off, there is a label stitched right in the middle of the bottom of the shoe – very uncomfortable. I'm so disappointed that I missed the return window – 30 days – life with a toddler just got away from me...
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.