Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 1, 2015
Bought one in September it was great but by the end of November the seams fell off and there is a good 2 inches opening on the side. Contacted minnetonka costumer service and I have to pay for the shipping to send the old show before they can send me a new one and once they receive will take them 10 days to send a new one.
review imagereview image
11 comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 3, 2016
I've had Minnetonka mocs for years, and I love the hardsole shoe for around the house. I've been known to forget I have them on and wear them around town, and folks will always notice and compliment. They look great and keep my feet warm. I pretty much buy a new pair each year, the old pair gets put in my car, and I use the old pair as my driving shoes (I don;t like driving in heels, and after a long day wearing heels, I like to change into my mocs when I get in the car to head home). I've been known to hang onto old pairs on these mocs until the seams split. Love these!
on November 27, 2015
Ankle and heel area are somewhat large but with a pair of socks they're fine. Around the house they stay on but heel does sag, they don't flop off but it takes a little getting used too. If you have a wide foot these will be just fine, On the whole, they fit ok,keep you warm and look good under jeans if you gotta run out quick. A little pricey....considering they're not made in America.
on October 9, 2017
I bought this shoes around 3 weeks ago. Only use has been as house slippers, they are very comfortable, but after only 3 short weeks there is already two holes! The leather part that is near the stitching its ripping away! I have never encounter shoes that break so fast and with so minimal wear of them. So very disappointed and will be returning the shoes!
review imagereview imagereview image
WAY TOO SMALL.
Purchase these to be in wide width and they were not even a D in width.
The width is way too small.
The moccasins themselves look great but without the right fit that does not help any.
The slippers look shoe like.
Nice fake fur lining
Nice lined hardsole.
on January 25, 2018
Feel nice upon first wear. I ordered an 8 as I wear a 7 1/2 tennis shoe and these mocassins are HUGE on me. I’ll need to wear really thick socks with them. Disappointed to read the inside of box kid and then looking in the shoes to find they’re made in Dominican Republic. The Minnetonka “story” on the box is so Americana yet the shoes are imported.
on August 9, 2016
Well, I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones to get an extremely narrow pair. I wear regular sized shoes and never have had an issue with width, but these are so narrow, the fold my feet so I actually have a crease on the sole of my foot when I wear these. I can't wear them for more than a few minutes. I have worn these type of slippers for years (get a new pair about once/year). I'm very disappointed, as I have never had an issue like this...and threw away the box as soon as they came....I never thought there would be a problem.
on January 21, 2018
They are the "original" and still the best option out there. I get a pair for my wife every Christmas as she lives in these and every Christmas she appreciates them. She get's me a pair of the men's model every two years.
I've purchased the high-end mocs from other companies such as LL Bean and Lands End and they are fine, but none are superior to these and after years of use, my wife prefers these.
on March 19, 2017
Great slipper for going outside with to grab the paper or mail. They have a great sole on them! I found them to be a bit narrow, I hope with time wearing them they will loosen up a bit. Quality is very good, they are stitched very well and the lining is secure.
on November 17, 2017
I have a pair of these that I bought 3 years ago. They stood up very well and were so comfy. So I decided to buy another pair. Unfortunately, they were too wide in the heel although they fit otherwise. Would have loved to keep them - very comfortable, but I returned them because they would not stay on my feet. Then I purchased the same thing at a brick and mortar. Shoes/slippers are probably something one needs to try on and not purchase on-line.
PS - return to Amazon locker was very easy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.