YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 395 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 419 reviews
on December 1, 2015
Bought one in September it was great but by the end of November the seams fell off and there is a good 2 inches opening on the side. Contacted minnetonka costumer service and I have to pay for the shipping to send the old show before they can send me a new one and once they receive will take them 10 days to send a new one.
review image review image
on September 30, 2015
So disappointed. I ordered a size 7 and a size 8 because I wasn't sure which would fit best. They arrived together and they are completely different moccasins! The size 7 has no tag on the insole as pictured, a very shallow foot bed, and a lighter brown color. The size 8 is a darker color brown and was much more comfortable in that the foot bed was deeper but the moccasin itself is too long. I don't want to order another size 7 in case I get the same kind I received. Ugh. Now I have to return both.
review image
on December 24, 2009
I have to agree with all of the other reviews except the lone disgruntled one that this slipper has to be one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I wear them everywhere, even shopping. I've had a number of compliments on how great they look. I can't wait to get another pair, hopefully in blue if they ever become available in my size. I was hesitant about ordering them, mainly because I never have ordered shoes on-line before and because of variations in sizes among manufacturers. I normally wear size 8 and ordered 8M which fit perfectly. Hopefully, this will help provide some insight on how the sizes run.
on November 27, 2007
My wife loves these slippers. She wears them every day. The lining is soft and warm and there are no annoying seams. She likes the hard soles so she can go outside. She used to wear the soft-soled version of the same slippers, but the soles would wear out very quickly. Now she prefers these.
on July 15, 2015
These moccasins fit perfectly, and are fuzzy and comfortable. That's why I continue to purchase them. Unfortunately, the don't wear well at all. The uppers separate from the rubber soles at the seams after about three months of wear. (Other Minnetonka mocks I have bought have not been as well-lined/comfortable, but have lasted for over a year. Go figure!)

I have worn through three pairs of these slippers in the past year but continue to buy them because of the fit and feel.
on December 12, 2014
it is very great!!!
review image review image
on December 3, 2016
I've had Minnetonka mocs for years, and I love the hardsole shoe for around the house. I've been known to forget I have them on and wear them around town, and folks will always notice and compliment. They look great and keep my feet warm. I pretty much buy a new pair each year, the old pair gets put in my car, and I use the old pair as my driving shoes (I don;t like driving in heels, and after a long day wearing heels, I like to change into my mocs when I get in the car to head home). I've been known to hang onto old pairs on these mocs until the seams split. Love these!
on January 13, 2011
I left feedback for this seller, but felt an obligation to inform others of such a lousy business. I'm an Amazon nut, like a lot of other people. They always provide top notch customer service as well as the best prices. I purchased these slippers for my sister as a Christmas present. In my haste to get all my Christmas shopping done, I failed to notice this item was being sold by a third party. I have purchased items from other companies before, but I always check their seller feedback. After reading some reviews of past customers I was TERRIFIED. It seems to be a pattern of this seller to charge their customers, but never ship the product. Well, I received the product, but it was the wrong size. I attempted to call the company as well as e-mail them, but never received a response. On their seller profile page they suggest you "buy the correct item, then contact Amazon for a refund" if you didn't get what you ordered. Are you kidding me?!?!? This is no way to do business. AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS!! Find what you are looking for somewhere else.
on December 24, 2016
Bought for my wife for Christmas, but ended up giving to her early after she had surgery. Very soft, very comfortable. Keeps her feet cozy, but not too hot. Fit just right for her usual shoe size. Fit and finish of product is excellent. Looks great too; she loves them. Price was very reasonable.
on November 27, 2015
Ankle and heel area are somewhat large but with a pair of socks they're fine. Around the house they stay on but heel does sag, they don't flop off but it takes a little getting used too. If you have a wide foot these will be just fine, On the whole, they fit ok,keep you warm and look good under jeans if you gotta run out quick. A little pricey....considering they're not made in America.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.