Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 19, 2017
Great slipper for going outside with to grab the paper or mail. They have a great sole on them! I found them to be a bit narrow, I hope with time wearing them they will loosen up a bit. Quality is very good, they are stitched very well and the lining is secure.
WAY TOO SMALL.
Purchase these to be in wide width and they were not even a D in width.
The width is way too small.
The moccasins themselves look great but without the right fit that does not help any.
The slippers look shoe like.
Nice fake fur lining
Nice lined hardsole.
on November 15, 2017
I really do not like the way these slippers fit. The sides are very low... so when wearing them right off the bat, they don't really stay on my foot and slip off with each step. they are quite narrow ... I know they will stretch like all slippers, and then they will be awful. To top it all off, there is a label stitched right in the middle of the bottom of the shoe – very uncomfortable. I'm so disappointed that I missed the return window – 30 days – life with a toddler just got away from me...
on March 2, 2017
I have wide feet, and am never really sure what size to order. I ordered 7 W, and that is usually my size. The slippers were roomy out of the box. I was able to tighten them up to a good fit, by just pulling the lace tighter. They are very comfortable and so easy to just slip on.
on November 17, 2017
I have a pair of these that I bought 3 years ago. They stood up very well and were so comfy. So I decided to buy another pair. Unfortunately, they were too wide in the heel although they fit otherwise. Would have loved to keep them - very comfortable, but I returned them because they would not stay on my feet. Then I purchased the same thing at a brick and mortar. Shoes/slippers are probably something one needs to try on and not purchase on-line.
PS - return to Amazon locker was very easy.
on December 12, 2014
it is very great!!!
review imagereview image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on January 15, 2016
I LOVE these new slippers! Every other brand of slippers I have ever owned have the inner bottom of the slipper come loose within weeks if not days of wear which is so irritating. But these mocassins are much higher quality than anything I've used before and they are performing well. My floors are super-cold during winter (concrete slab under-flooring), and the soles of these slippers are a great barrier to the cold. My husband has had his Minnetonkas for over 7 years and they are still very good condition with no defect of seams or stitching? I'm sold now and a new customer for life.
on March 4, 2017
Loved the feel of these from the moment I put them on. Just shy of being a shy and even then I have got to the store in them and never even realized it til much later. I am hoping for long time use of these well made moccasins.
on February 8, 2016
I would give these slippers at least three stars, but they are too long to fit my feet properly so I am only giving them two stars. I have wide feet and the width of the slippers is good. The slippers are warm and comfortable otherwise but the sole is not as thick as it appears to be in the photos.

I purchased these mainly to use as house slippers during the winter or for taking my dog out on short walks. I tried to wear thick socks with the slippers to try and fill them out a bit but I still occasionally stumble or trip even when I am walking around the house. The slippers have stretched out a bit since I purchased them about a month ago. I mostly wear them now to keep my feet warm while I am sitting at the computer or watching television.
on January 16, 2017
tight for a wide with and heel comes out when I walk.They are nice though,just not for me.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.