BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on November 27, 2015
Ankle and heel area are somewhat large but with a pair of socks they're fine. Around the house they stay on but heel does sag, they don't flop off but it takes a little getting used too. If you have a wide foot these will be just fine, On the whole, they fit ok,keep you warm and look good under jeans if you gotta run out quick. A little pricey....considering they're not made in America.
on March 19, 2017
Great slipper for going outside with to grab the paper or mail. They have a great sole on them! I found them to be a bit narrow, I hope with time wearing them they will loosen up a bit. Quality is very good, they are stitched very well and the lining is secure.
WAY TOO SMALL.
Purchase these to be in wide width and they were not even a D in width.
The width is way too small.
The moccasins themselves look great but without the right fit that does not help any.
The slippers look shoe like.
Nice fake fur lining
Nice lined hardsole.
on March 2, 2017
I have wide feet, and am never really sure what size to order. I ordered 7 W, and that is usually my size. The slippers were roomy out of the box. I was able to tighten them up to a good fit, by just pulling the lace tighter. They are very comfortable and so easy to just slip on.
on December 27, 2015
I have bought several this version of the Minnetonka Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper?? Shoe?? over the past three years! I wear them all day around the house - sometimes with a thin sock and sometimes with no sock at all. They are durable, and I really mean they take a beating!! They are so comfortable. I force myself to wear other shoes around the house, but for some reason my feet always find their way back to the Minnetonka Hardsole. I have worn them briefly out of doors; but, I honestly prefer them as an indoor shoe - like a slipper. . Why several pairs? Because I treat myself to a new color every year! AND, I ALWAYS buy them on Amazon!
on December 12, 2014
it is very great!!!
review image review image
on January 15, 2016
I LOVE these new slippers! Every other brand of slippers I have ever owned have the inner bottom of the slipper come loose within weeks if not days of wear which is so irritating. But these mocassins are much higher quality than anything I've used before and they are performing well. My floors are super-cold during winter (concrete slab under-flooring), and the soles of these slippers are a great barrier to the cold. My husband has had his Minnetonkas for over 7 years and they are still very good condition with no defect of seams or stitching? I'm sold now and a new customer for life.
on March 4, 2017
Loved the feel of these from the moment I put them on. Just shy of being a shy and even then I have got to the store in them and never even realized it til much later. I am hoping for long time use of these well made moccasins.
on August 29, 2012
You know the old saying, "As comfortable as an old pair of shoes"? These are the shoes they were talking about. I bought my first pair of these slippers almost 20 years ago when we lived in Northern Minnesota. I wanted something I could just slip into for around the house and also wear outside when letting the dogs out and walking to the garage. Well, they quickly went from just doing those things to visiting neighbors, mowing, gardening, boating, shoveling show off the deck, making trips into our little town to the store, pharmacy, etc. For a while I would still 'dress up' in my Reeboks for trips down to K-Mart in the Big City, but even those trips soon became 'slipperized'. It got to the point where I resented having to put on real shoes to go anywhere. Soon I wanted a second pair. I'd started out with the tan shade, but since I wore jeans quite regularly, this time I bought the blue ones. Now we're down in Texas and this is still my 'go to' footwear, and I always keep a 'good' pair in both colors in reserve.

I got a chuckle out of the reviews talking about sizing -- "They run too large". "They run too small". I guess I'm playing the part of Baby Bear and saying, "They run just right". I wear the same size in these slippers that I do with regular shoes. As was mentioned in one or more of the reviews, when you first put them on, the pile lining might make them seem tight; but that soon disappears and one day you find yourself tightening the leather ties which, by the way, is a great feature. You definitely don't want the slippers to feel loose at first since as with anything in this material, they're only going to be getting looser.

I broke out a new pair of blue slippers a week or so ago, and when I was down at the mailbox, one of the neighbors said how cute my shoes looked. She was surprised when I said they were slippers. I guess she was used to seeing me in the old slippers, which lately were looking as if they'd been through a war after 6 years of literally everyday indoor/outdoor, all kinds of weather wear. When I got back to the house, I grabbed up the old pair and sadly tossed them in the trash; kinda felt like I was saying goodbye to an old friend.

Anyway, what it all boils down to is this -- in this person's opinion, you can't do better than this Minnetonka slipper in comfort, looks and versatility.

September 2, 2012

This is a follow-up to my above posting. In reading through the other reviews, I found one indicating bad service from the company Amazon has handle the sale of this product, which in this instance is 'ShoeMall' out of Chippawa Falls, Wisconsin; so I'm thinking, "Oh, great. I sure hope I didn't make a mistake ordering the slippers". However, my experiece with ShoeMall is anything but bad. I placed my order through Amazon on Wednesday, August 29th, receiving an e-mail verification of my order later that day. An hour later I received a confirmation e-mail from ShoeMall. The next day I received another e-mail from Amazon advising me the order had been shipped and should be here between 9/5 - 9/10. Since I hadn't chosen any special type of faster delivery, I thought that would be pretty good service; so you can imagine my surprise when the slippers were on my front porch on Saturday, September 1st. That's three days from Wisconsin to Texas, and you can't get any better service than that. Thanks Amazon! Thanks ShoeMall! And Thanks Minnetonka for making my 'Go To' shoe.
on February 8, 2016
I would give these slippers at least three stars, but they are too long to fit my feet properly so I am only giving them two stars. I have wide feet and the width of the slippers is good. The slippers are warm and comfortable otherwise but the sole is not as thick as it appears to be in the photos.

I purchased these mainly to use as house slippers during the winter or for taking my dog out on short walks. I tried to wear thick socks with the slippers to try and fill them out a bit but I still occasionally stumble or trip even when I am walking around the house. The slippers have stretched out a bit since I purchased them about a month ago. I mostly wear them now to keep my feet warm while I am sitting at the computer or watching television.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.