|Price:||$30.55 - $61.30 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.13" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- Soft, smooth leather
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Minnetonka gives this moccasin fashion status Moccasin features a leather upper. Suede leather kiltie and tie. Whipstitched detail. Imported. As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BRCBBWG
- Item model number: Kilty Unbeaded
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 6, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not reorder them in an 8 but reordered two different styles of Minnetonka moccasins in a size 8.5. The one pair is also a little larger than my first pair and the other pair are actually smaller! Most of their moccasins will stretch out after wearing them for a short time so I am hoping that the smaller pair will stretch through use.
As for the moccasins, they are sturdy but comfortable. Well made and look good. They really are durable, she wears them all day around the house and they have always lasted a long time.
There was something odd in the heel area, it was too long, not in proportion to the rest of the shoe and it bounced a bit up and down when I tried them on. The fit in the toe and on the sides was fine. I wear a standard 6M, maybe a wee bit to the wide side.
Had to return them. Was sad.