Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 20, 2018
Love these but they were a little smaller than then my normal "minnetonka" size. I'm sure it's because of the leopard part -- I would have ordered a half size up than I normally do. They are still gorgeous and I will continue to wear them as I know in time they'll stretch out.
on December 5, 2016
I bought these slippers for my Mom. She says they are so nice they are almost too nice to wear as slippers. She's threatening to wear them to the airport - that is how you *know* they are comfortable. Since she doesn't have heat in her house, her slippers need to warm and these are really toasty.

My only issues with my order is that the listing description does not match the product photo. It wasn't until after I checked on the order in my order queue that I noticed these were leopard print and black, not black as the picture and drop down box suggest. I was a little worried since my is not really the leopard print type, but it turns out she loves them.
on December 22, 2016
This is my third pair of Minnetonka moccasins. I love them because they are so comfortable right out of the box.
Having said that, the tendon to my big toe is huge, I do put a Band-aid over that pressure point for a day- then they're fine.
I wear a 9 and have ordered a 9BM & all have fit great. I have such wide feet that they drive me nuts trying to find an even comfortable fit. I will never be a high heel wearer. I have had no problems with this brand. They are real leather, not coated, blah blah- they stretch & then fit perfect. I'm in love.
on April 6, 2013
I found these shoes on Amazon because I was looking to replace my old, smelly, beaten up slippers. I wanted something comfortable that I could slip on to run errands that wasn't too hideous. I am so happy I came across these shoes, because they more than fit the bill and they are actually cute!
After reading all the reviews, I was pretty wary of ordering a full size down, so I went a half size down to a 6 1/2. They were tight when I slipped them on, but by the end of the first day wearing them they were perfect! The best part is that they actually look pretty cute with a pair of skinny jeans, so I don't look like a complete slob when I shove them on before running out the door to pre-k or the grocery store. Also, I normally have to put in heel inserts to make my shoes wearable, but these were almost instantly comfortable.
Four stars, however, because as other reviewers have noted, the width of the shoes expands as well. I think what ends up happening is that because the shoes are originally tight when you put them on, the sides gap while you're breaking them in. As a result, both the width and the length are affected. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but it's something to consider if you have particularly narrow feet.
on January 4, 2018
They’re cute, but they fit kind of strange. The sides bow out like my foot should somehow be wider, though they wouldn’t fit if it was. And they don’t have a fluffy lining, like most moccasins. That being said, they’re very comfortable and don’t seem to make my feet sweaty like some moccasins do.
on February 27, 2018
a beautiful shoe, it was just very large I'm in the process of exchanging, I'm a size 8 and I ordered a size 8 for one pair and 7.5 in another style same brand they were both too big. I'm going to order a size 6.5, that should do it.
on April 17, 2018
These fit properly for the size but if you wear them barefoot your feet will turn black!! Socks too. I thought it was a once or twice thing, and would subscribe with wear but no lol. Still get black feet. But I do love them
on April 13, 2018
These looked super cute in the box! But the size 8 seemed like it was for exceptionally wide feet. These fell off my feet as I walked and I am plain 8M. In addition to being too wide they just fit weird in general.
review image
on May 3, 2015
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes, and I just love how they feel. They are so comfortable for all day walking, even on first wear. I did get a bit of a rub on the back of my heels but only for the first wear. The arch support is great, surprisingly, because you don't really see any "arch support" in the shoe, but it's just there. It's like miracle shoes made by natural materials and I feel very down to earth wearing them! Can't go wrong!
on March 9, 2018
too big. cant wear. need 1/2 size smaller

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.