Spring Deals Automotive HPC Magazine Deals New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 20, 2018
Love these but they were a little smaller than then my normal "minnetonka" size. I'm sure it's because of the leopard part -- I would have ordered a half size up than I normally do. They are still gorgeous and I will continue to wear them as I know in time they'll stretch out.
on December 5, 2016
I bought these slippers for my Mom. She says they are so nice they are almost too nice to wear as slippers. She's threatening to wear them to the airport - that is how you *know* they are comfortable. Since she doesn't have heat in her house, her slippers need to warm and these are really toasty.

My only issues with my order is that the listing description does not match the product photo. It wasn't until after I checked on the order in my order queue that I noticed these were leopard print and black, not black as the picture and drop down box suggest. I was a little worried since my is not really the leopard print type, but it turns out she loves them.
on December 22, 2016
This is my third pair of Minnetonka moccasins. I love them because they are so comfortable right out of the box.
Having said that, the tendon to my big toe is huge, I do put a Band-aid over that pressure point for a day- then they're fine.
I wear a 9 and have ordered a 9BM & all have fit great. I have such wide feet that they drive me nuts trying to find an even comfortable fit. I will never be a high heel wearer. I have had no problems with this brand. They are real leather, not coated, blah blah- they stretch & then fit perfect. I'm in love.
on April 6, 2013
I found these shoes on Amazon because I was looking to replace my old, smelly, beaten up slippers. I wanted something comfortable that I could slip on to run errands that wasn't too hideous. I am so happy I came across these shoes, because they more than fit the bill and they are actually cute!
After reading all the reviews, I was pretty wary of ordering a full size down, so I went a half size down to a 6 1/2. They were tight when I slipped them on, but by the end of the first day wearing them they were perfect! The best part is that they actually look pretty cute with a pair of skinny jeans, so I don't look like a complete slob when I shove them on before running out the door to pre-k or the grocery store. Also, I normally have to put in heel inserts to make my shoes wearable, but these were almost instantly comfortable.
Four stars, however, because as other reviewers have noted, the width of the shoes expands as well. I think what ends up happening is that because the shoes are originally tight when you put them on, the sides gap while you're breaking them in. As a result, both the width and the length are affected. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but it's something to consider if you have particularly narrow feet.
on January 4, 2018
They’re cute, but they fit kind of strange. The sides bow out like my foot should somehow be wider, though they wouldn’t fit if it was. And they don’t have a fluffy lining, like most moccasins. That being said, they’re very comfortable and don’t seem to make my feet sweaty like some moccasins do.
on February 27, 2018
a beautiful shoe, it was just very large I'm in the process of exchanging, I'm a size 8 and I ordered a size 8 for one pair and 7.5 in another style same brand they were both too big. I'm going to order a size 6.5, that should do it.
on May 3, 2015
This is my second pair of Minnetonka shoes, and I just love how they feel. They are so comfortable for all day walking, even on first wear. I did get a bit of a rub on the back of my heels but only for the first wear. The arch support is great, surprisingly, because you don't really see any "arch support" in the shoe, but it's just there. It's like miracle shoes made by natural materials and I feel very down to earth wearing them! Can't go wrong!
on March 9, 2018
too big. cant wear. need 1/2 size smaller
on April 20, 2013
Good quality leather. They feel almost like walking barefoot but with a touch of springy cushioning and good protection from sharp rocks. Sufficient cushion for walking on concrete all day. Decent traction for hiking. More grab than a leather sole moccasin. Happily they don't 'support' one's arches, they stay out of the way so the arches can do their job.

They stretch to conform to your feet. I typically wear a 9.5 wide or a 10 regular. The size 9 in this shoe stretched after 8 hours of wearing so that it's now an inch too long and slack on my foot. I liked them so much I ordered another pair in size 8. So far so good. If at first they feel too tight and you can barely get them onto your bare feet, you probably have the correct size.

The forefoot is average compared to most shoes. It will stretch out to accommodate a wider foot. Since I don't like the look of a pointy toed moccasin, I cut the stitching that joins the leopard to the brown suede and re-sewed the toe more loosely with polypropylene string, beeswax, and a tapestry needle. This widened the toe box and made it look better, less pointy. Less Princess Tiny Feet and more like normal feet.

The width of my feet slightly exceed the footprint of the rubber sole. This doesn't seem to affect fit, wear, nor comfort. After backpacking with them for a few days I might feel differently. But for around town, they're great. Even fashion conscious 24 year olds think they're "cute".
on April 26, 2014
Minnetonka is an excellent brand, and the shoes are gorgeous. My wife owns other Minnetonka shoes, so these are great as well. The only reason I gave it five stars is because they turned her feet black. She doesn't wear socks with these and just wasn't expecting the dye to come off on her feet. She's only worn them once so maybe it won't happen every time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.